BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Misty A.
Oakland, CA
Love this one! The colorful bites make it more festive and I don’t feel like I’m missing out on anything when I buy this flavor.
Monti W.
Mount Vernon
The birthday cake halo ice cream is my fave! It’s light and creamy and the best part is that it doesn’t have that much calories!
Natalie C.
Kansas City
The only brand of ice cream j eat. It’s affordable and guilt free. Birthday cake wasn’t my favorite flavor but I love this brand
Breianna W.
Milwaukee, WI
The smoothest brand of ice cream without being a gelato. Their flavors are exactly what you crave but won't find in other brands
Racquel J.
I just love Halo ice cream, the Birthday cake one is one of my fav. It doesn't taste low fat. Just prefect. It's a little pricey.
Brittany F.
Demopolis, AL
Best ice cream ever!! It is so good! And good for you! It's packed with protein and it's all natural. The flavors are phenomenal!
Sara U.
N Tonawanda, NY
This is a fantastic low calorie high protein ice cream! I feel guilt free indulging into this whole pint! The taste is great too!
Stacy R.
Fort worth, TX
This is my favorite ice cream!! It really taste like cake and I am such a cake fiend! I always try to buy it when it is on sale.
Jayden D.
Macedon, NY
Tastes great. However it has this like chalky type texture while eating it. The texture is the only reason it didn’t earn 5 stars
Hailey U.
Shelbyville
I am obsessed with these! They are such a nice healthy alternative to eating ice cream. I haven’t tried a flavor I haven’t liked.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?