BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Kolleen C.
I don't know what sort of chemical sorcery is happening here, but this is the best ice cream.
alexa g.
i absolutley love halo!!!! it's healthy but super yummy!!! a little pricey but def worth it!!
Brianna S.
LOVE SO MUCH! Amazing flavor! And it's not very fattening! 😂😂😂😂 I love this flavor! So yummy!
Kara D.
Tastes like vanilla pudding! Really good kinda pricey for a ice cream but good for after gym
Jordan H.
Benton, AR
Oh my gosh. Birthday cake and healthy?? What else do you need. It's so good! Oh my goodness.
Carissa J.
Astoria, NY
Omg. I thought I wasn't going to like this at all! But it's amazing !!!!!! And it's healthy !
Amy S.
Philadelphia
I didn’t love this flavor as much as I thought I would. I thought it was a little too sweet.
Michelle G.
Reynoldsburg
Happy birthday to me happy birthday to me! I have a pint of this in my freezer as I type this
Sarah R.
Huntington, WV
I love these pints. Just enough ice cream that you don’t over eat, and they’re healthy(ish)
Cindy T.
bushkill
Calorie wise it’s amazing! It’s a little on the sweet side and has a bit of an after taste
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.