BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Madison C.
Pleasanton, CA
I love the flavor and the calories. You cannot go wrong with great taste and fewer calories.
Jordan H.
Benton, AR
Oh my gosh. Birthday cake and healthy?? What else do you need. It's so good! Oh my goodness.
Madison D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this flavor! It has sprinkles. The whole container is under three hundred calories too
Kolleen C.
I don't know what sort of chemical sorcery is happening here, but this is the best ice cream.
Victoria B.
Roswell, GA
This ice cream is so good and the calories or even better it's worth the amount of calories
Cindy T.
bushkill
Calorie wise it’s amazing! It’s a little on the sweet side and has a bit of an after taste
Carley M.
Killen, AL
One of my favorites. The have the best and most original flavors! The price is great also!
Tanya G.
Blanco
Holy cow this stuff is good! I can't believe how healthy it is as well as GF & all natural!
Sarah R.
Huntington, WV
I love these pints. Just enough ice cream that you don’t over eat, and they’re healthy(ish)
Tina C.
Wadsworth, OH
So creamy and sweet! You would never guess this is low cal, tastes like regular ice cream.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.