BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Beth W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Only had this one once and it was pretty good. Not overly sweet but does remind me of bday cake.?
Brooke S.
The perfect treat to stay on your diet and have something sweet. My family loves it and so do I.
Pamela R.
The best tasting low calorie ice cream out there. I just wish it was cheaper because it's pricey
Leah M.
Gadsden , AL
Sooooooo yuuuuuuumssss this is the best ice cream to have when dieting but it still taste great!
melissa l.
las vegas
This is my go to ice cream so I can sit and eat the whole container 😂 and not feel bad about it !
Kim P.
mountain top, PA
Has a funny after taste - its not bad for a low cal ice cream. I wouldn't buy this flavor again.
Maggie P.
Mechanicsburg , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ice cream that is good for you and you can eat the whole thing and not feel guilt. Grab a spoon!
McKenzi B.
Princeton, WV
Super cheap. Light on calories and in carbs. Buy anywhere really. Love it a lot. Will buy again.
Jenna V.
Hillsboro, NH
A healthier alternative to ice cream that still taste just like ice cream and is better for you!
Taylor Z.
New york, NY
I used to love this stuff but now it tastes a little fake to me and you can tell it’s fake sugar
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.