BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
carmen m.
staten Island
I’m a huge fan of halo top, best flavors are Birthday, Cookie and Peanut butter. If you’re not eating Halo you’re living under a rock!
Melissa N.
Canton, OH
For being a decent healthy icecream I was super scared to try it! I was so surprised when I tried it the first time, it was super good!
Leah B.
All halo top ice creams make a wonderful treat, but the birthday cake is by far my favorite! It tastes great and it's okay to indulge!
Kassandra G.
This is the BEST birthday cake ice cream that I’ve ever had. I love that it’s low in calories but doesn’t taste bland. It’s delicious!
Brooke A.
berea
I think this is the best flavor that they make, it’s kinda expensive & they’re starting to get a lot of competition with other brands.
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I really want to like this brand. I think it was just this flavor was not so good for me. But, I'm willing to try their other flavors.
Casey S.
Duluth, GA
So delicious. As the ice-cream melts I feel like it turns into a cake batter consistency. It’s a great healthier choice for icecream.
Caroline Y.
This is okay... not great. Definitely tastes like protein powder with a hint of birthday cake flavoring. It is also rather expensive.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
The flavors in this very good. A plus is the low calories. The texture is not as creamy as other icecream but slightly buttery icey.
Kelly D.
Love love love! Being a healthier option for ice cream is a perk though I could eat the whole pint in one sitting it's hard to stop!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?