BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Lori S.
Love love the the birthday cake ice cream. Smooth great taste. Low calorie and high protein. You can even eat it on the keto diet.
Debra U.
This is very yummy and of course the kids love it but so does my husband because he's a big kid. Flavorful and very very delicious.
Shelly B.
Morgan City, LA
It was okay. I dont think i would purchase again. It was really sweet..like too sweet. You coukd also taste the protien in it alot!
Tiffany Z.
Davenport
The flavor is amazing and if you are watching your calories this is perfect! Does take a little longer to unthaw but no complaints!
Adrianna H.
Beaverton, OR
I love this ice cream I am a huge birthday cake fan and I can never get enough of this ice cream and it's only 280 calories !!!!!!
Justina W.
Raeford, NC
Halo top is so light and so delicious. It taste as delicious as all of the unhealthy ice creams but is better calorie wise for you
Carla G.
texas
This ice cream is so good it doesn't melt easily and i love the flavor i need to try more of these i mean i pricey but is worth it
Josie B.
Monterey, VA
Not the best leaves a weird after taste or film in my mouth. I do like several other halo top ice creams that I have tried though!
N C.
Really good. Less creamy than normal birthday cake ice cream still a good flavor. Really light though Id suggest eating with a cone
Jayme W.
This is so good!! Love birthday cake and I love the fact this this isn’t a ton of calories for a pint of ice cream! Love this brand
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?