BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Taylor Z.
New york, NY
I used to love this stuff but now it tastes a little fake to me and you can tell it’s fake sugar
Jenna V.
Hillsboro, NH
A healthier alternative to ice cream that still taste just like ice cream and is better for you!
Pamela R.
The best tasting low calorie ice cream out there. I just wish it was cheaper because it's pricey
Isabel C.
Sturtevant , WI
Low calorie, cheap, amazing taste and so many flavors! I bought this at Pick N Save where I live
Brooke S.
The perfect treat to stay on your diet and have something sweet. My family loves it and so do I.
Kayla G.
Eagan
So delicious and packed with protein. Perfect late night treat. Let melt for 5 min before eating
Sarah S.
Difficult to get used to flavor. Some are better than others. Birthday cake was not my favorite.
McKenzi B.
Princeton, WV
Super cheap. Light on calories and in carbs. Buy anywhere really. Love it a lot. Will buy again.
Leah M.
Gadsden , AL
Sooooooo yuuuuuuumssss this is the best ice cream to have when dieting but it still taste great!
Kim P.
Mountain top, PA
Has a funny after taste - its not bad for a low cal ice cream. I wouldn't buy this flavor again.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.