BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Sina K.
This ice cream is great if you're watching calories but is lacking in the creaminess and consistency of a normal ice cream. It tastes right, but it does not really give you the satisfaction of eating ice cream. Overall, taste good, texture and consistency is off, but it does seem to be an alright healthy alternative.
Caren D.
Munster, IN
I love halo brand- I would review all of the flavors if I could, but lets be real that would take too long. I have had other brands of "light" icecreams, and this one is the only one that just tastes like regular icecream. I always buy these, and you can eat the WHOLE THING without feeling awful. Its a great brand/product
Danielle P.
Franklin, IN
Halo top is amazing! The birthday cake flavor is one of my top 3 favorites. So delicious! The price is affordable and at most groceries. The downside is you have to let it sit out awhile before eating.
Gwen S.
Orlando, FL
Halo Top has been a true blessing. As I'm gluten free and on a fitness journey, it is perfect for an ice cream addict like myself. The birthday flavor is my absolute favorite, but I also enjoy the vanilla. With little calories per serving, (and usually less than 300 for the whole thing!) and great taste, this is my go to for ice cream. It can be a little expensive, but it's well worth it!
Erin R.
Greencastle, IN
I swear by this Ice cream. It is amazing and it actually tastes like birthday cake. What is even better than the taste is knowing you are not consuming 500+ calories eating the container! It’s filled with protein and it’s super yummy.
Corinne D.
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with this ice cream. I'm addicted to ice cream sandwiches but I know they're filled with sugar. These halo top ice creams are my savior!! They even taste great!! And I don't feel guilty eating them lol. The birthday cake truly tastes like you're eating a cold birthday cake. Yum!!
Christina L.
I really enjoy the flavor of this ice cream. It tastes exactly like birthday cake. However, I cannot really get behind the texture that almost falls apart in your mouth instead of melting, the freezer burn, or the film that coats your mouth after you've taken a few bites. Sorry Halo Top, you're not the ice cream for me.
Haley R.
Chagrin falls , OH
All of the YUM with NONE of the guilt. I find myself purchasing halo top at least once a week (an addiction, I know). And, I usually consume the whole pint in one sitting. Creamy like regular ice cream and much better than Arctic Zero (I was not a fan of AZ) Perfect for the health conscious consumer with a sweet tooth!
Allegra M.
It’s definitely for
Someone with a sweet tooth but once you get fact the past that the texture is different than normal ice cream the taste and everything about it is great!
McKenna G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I had such high hopes for halo top because everyone is raving about them! However, I find at least the birthday cake to have a gross, almost acidic aftertaste that is quite odd putting. Maybe I need to try more flavors. But honestly I would just rather eat real ice cream! Plus they’re quite pricey for a pint when they don’t taste that great.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.