BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Susín S.
W Bloomfield, MI
Flavor is really really good. Low calorie is even better. I don't feel like i'm not eating ice cream. It doesn't feel like poor alternative. Easy to scoop. But it leaves this very strange, metallic, almost fishy odor on your spoon and sometimes in your mouth and something about that is unsettling. that's why i won't eat it anymore.
Ellen C.
Leesburg, FL
So good and yet I don’t feel guilty at all eating it! Not only is It low calorie for the serving but it’s also dairy free, which means that I don’t have to suffer afterwards. The flavors are great as well.
Satyra W.
Eh it is ok for a diet ice cream. It does state that it is hard which it is the texture is weird and the fake sweetener flavor is hard to get past. I tried a few different flavors this one was the best of them all. If you are really trying to lose weight this is a good way to have a treat and stick to it but flavor is hard to palat
Tondzra H.
Brookfield, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Eating this ice cream, I have no shame! Weight Watchers allows you to eat this well losing weight because of the high protein inside the ingredient. One of my all time favorite.
J :.
Halo top is a delicious protein packed alternative to ice cream but it is definitely not ice cream. It tastes good, and will satisfy a sweet tooth, but it is in no way tricking your brain into thinking you're eating ice cream. This flavor is good, but I am more of a chocolate girl myself, so I would opt for a different flavor more times than not.
Sydney W.
Northfield, MN
This has a nice creamy texture and the flavor is spot on. It’s not too thick and you have to remind yourself to stop eating it. It’s delicious and I have yet to be disappointed by any of the flavors.
Lindsay F.
Middleton, WI
I'm always a bit conflicted when I buy halotop. I'm drawn to it by its adorable packaging and low carb/low sugar features...but it doesn't satisfy like a normal fatty ice cream. But honestly...that's kinda the point. You wanna be healthy...you might have to sacrifice flavor a bit. This is the best tasting though of the low sugar ice creams!
Hanna O.
I love the flavors of halo top ice cream. Halo top is so creamy and nice, it doesn't upset my stomach or anything and the actually taste is amazing and tastes almost authentic.
Mackensie T.
Rayville, LA
Such a great representation of birthday cake ice cream!! I love this brand and flavor of ice cream!! Love how it’s low in calories also!! Makes me feel kinda healthy eating it😂😂 will continue buying this
alie m.
Walkersville, MD
We eat this often in my house hall ice cream. I love that it’s lesser calories than normal ice cream and doesn’t taste terrible. So far this is my favorite flavor really tastes like batter. Wish it I want so expensive though and that all the stores carried and that all stores carried all of the flavors not just a select few
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?