BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...9 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Heather V.
My new favorite! It's always my birthday with this around! Can't go wrong with ice cream that tastes like cake!
Megan M.
Fayetteville
This ice cream will always be my favorite! Satisfies that sugar craving yet allows for a more healthy dessert.
Candace C.
Somerset, MA
This was the first flavor I tried and I was no in love with it I almost felt like it had a horrible after taste
Maggie S.
This is soooo fake sweet. I prefer other low calorie brands over halo top, but would still eat this in a pinch.
Katy J.
Kent, OH
Halo topis my favorite go to for ice cream and this flavor is so good! Honestly all the flavors are to die for
Sarah M.
Antioch, TN
280 calories a pint! Such a guilt free ice cream snack. I like to add a little bit of chocolate syrup. So good!
Brooke S.
Toledo, OH
Halo top birthday cake icecream is very low calories and has a good amount of protein. Tastes like heaven!!!
KT H.
Clinton, CT
One of my favorite halo top flavors! I love the little sprinkles, and the thick, richness of this ice cream.
Elena E.
Seattle, WA
I’m obsessed with all halo top flavors! I can literally eat the whole thing and not feel guilty. So so good!
Rebecca K.
Love it!! It's very light but the taste is full. The nutrition is great because it cuts down on the calories!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.