BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Lindsay N.
Teutopolis
So good! This is a great low calorie choice that doesn’t taste low calorie. This one taste amazing and I am definitely buying it again!
Kailie N.
Ellensburg, WA
I'm a sucker for Halo Top ice cream! I just love how real it tastes and how much protein is in it! It tastes amazing and is guilt-free!
Melissa N.
Canton, OH
For being a decent healthy icecream I was super scared to try it! I was so surprised when I tried it the first time, it was super good!
Chelsea M.
Edwardsville, IL
Love love love halo top! Its the best! The fact that its low cal AND tastes amazing! Gah. So good! Thr birthday cake flavor is the bomb
Kinsey S.
Franklin, TN
This is my favorite type of halo ice cream. You really can have your cake and eat it too! So delicious while still being semi-healthy.
Anastasia N.
I really love the Halo Top brand. The Ice Cream is always soft, I enjoy that it's Gluten Free, and the fact. There is lots of protein!!
Katie B.
Erie
I was excited to try this but was very disappointed. The flavor was bland and the texture was terrible. Other flavors we're not as bad.
Madison S.
Jamestown, ND
I like that this is supposed to be better for you. The taste is good it’s just a little expensive for how much ice cream you truly get
Emily-Catherine M.
Torrington, CT
I just cannot get over the texture. Tastes like protein powder. I keep trying every flavor hoping it will change. I just don't get it.
Erin R.
Fox Island, WA
I love this ice cream! I grabbed a cake batter flavor in a "regular" ice cream brand and this flavor and Halo Top was the better pint!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?