BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Lauren P.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is probably my favorite ice cream ever. I love all halo top that I've tried but this is the best
April L.
Findlay , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super delicious and very tasty! A perfect treat for everyone! The price is unbeatable, great product!
Jamie S.
Not as good as I expected. Probably wouldn’t purchase it again. I was hoping for it to be more creamy
Nicki B.
Linden
My son loves this flavor! We don’t feel guilty splurging on this one! So delicious and guilt-free! 😆
Nancy S.
Georgetown, TX
My favorite Halo flavor. Tastes so sinful. Can eat without feeling guilty. Truly an ice cream addict.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
I’m obsessed! It legit tastes like a birthday cake! I’m on a new diet and it fights my calorie intake
Jada S.
Cooperstown , NY
Love this ice cream! Sweet! I love that this brand has a lower calorie option at still tastes great!
Jadiena D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
First time buying this ice cream, and I love it. Great taste. It’s pricey but healthy so is worth it.
Allyssa K.
Grand Blanc, MI
When I want to indulge with something sweet, but also remain within my Macros, Halo Top is my go to.
Kara G.
Victor, WV
This ice cream is soooo good and super healthy so it’s okay to eat a little more than you should lol
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.