BY HALO TOP

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
sarah h.
So good! I love that I can have ice cream and stay on my low carb way of eating. Halo top tastes amazing!! I've tried almost every flavor
Caroline H.
Fayetteville , AR
The best halo top flavor! This one doesn't taste healthy at all, but it is so low calorie! I eat the whole pint, and I love every second!
Stephanie C.
Sherman
I love Halo Top. I only gave it a 4 because it’s not my favorite flavor. It’s good but I can’t say I’d buy it every time I buy Halo Top.
Sandra K.
new jersey
Reminds me of the generic cake batter flavor you find at a froyo shop! Very delicious and creamy and the sprinkles are a nice added touch
Patricia S.
Omaha
I love this product! I don’t feel guilty eating it. My boys like as well which is less fat than regular ice cream. I will purchase again.
Meg D.
Westerville , OH
You can definitely tell this is a healthy alternative not gonna lie. But not bad flavor at all for something that is loaded with protein
Stephanie H.
I definitely didn't care for this flavor. It has a fake sort of taste to it and I've definitely tried better Halo Top flavors than this!
Cassidy R.
Welcome, MD
We have all seen the trend of Halo top, and yes it is worth the 5 bucks! It doesn't taste like fake sugar and is smooth and creamy!
Melody H.
Cynthiana, KY
Halo Top is an awesome low carb treat. Birthday cake isn’t my favorite flavor but it is still pretty tasty. The chocolate is my favorite
Katie J.
Halo top is delicious! For a low calorie ice cream it’s the best! You can’t even tell it’s a low calorie ice cream because it’s so good!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?