BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Daisy M.
Hackensack
Perhaps a bit too sweet and artificial tasting. Halo has several other flavors that taste much better.
Kaitlin M.
Brunswick, GA
Ugh this ice cream is a dream!!! It’s low calorie count isn’t even noticeably in its delicious flavor!
Dana W.
Florence, SC
LOVE this new kind of ice cream. The fact that it has almost 30 grams of protein... you can’t beat it!
Abby F.
OMG! The only ice cream I can eat nowadays. And a whole pint in one sitting with no guilt...yes please!
Sarah Z.
Minneapolis, MN
I love birthday cake flavor everything! This definitely met my expectations! Will definitely buy again
Samira A.
Rutherford, NJ
Literally the most amazing ice cream in the world and so low calorie you don't feel guilty eating it.
Kimberly B.
This ice cream is delicious! Tastes a lot like birthday cake, but it's definitely less the calories!
Imo W.
Too over the top sweet for me. Love the protein and calories in it, this flavor was just off for me.
Brooke S.
Hutto, TX
It was good not great. It’s nice that it doesn’t have As many calories. I’d like to try other flavors
Tia F.
cartersville
I heard this flavor was so good but I won't lie I wasn't very impressed. I still haven't finished it.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.