BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Makenzie M.
Bell Gardens
Wow! A lot of ice cream for a little bit of calories. I’m never tired of this brand and their flavors.
Dana W.
Florence, SC
LOVE this new kind of ice cream. The fact that it has almost 30 grams of protein... you can’t beat it!
Kaitlin M.
Brunswick, GA
Ugh this ice cream is a dream!!! It’s low calorie count isn’t even noticeably in its delicious flavor!
Samantha F.
Louisville
Creamy delicious goodness! You can eat a whole pint and not feel like you have to run 12 miles after!!
Sarah Z.
Minneapolis, MN
I love birthday cake flavor everything! This definitely met my expectations! Will definitely buy again
Anne C.
Woodbury, MN
A bit over priced but worth it because of the nutritional values. It fits in with my macros so why not!
Hanna N.
Slippery Rock, PA
Great product. Good way to get your protein in and indulge in a sweet treat without ruining your diet.
Anna D.
Superr cute packaging, it's pretty much why I get it. It tastes like icing and it's supposedly healthy.
Hilary K.
Finished the entire Carton in one sitting. It tastes so good and isn't that bad for you. Double bonus!
Taylor R.
Tempe, AZ
Halo Top is amazing! It’s a great treat for my low fat diet and allows me to indulge without worrying.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.