BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Carla G.
texas
This ice cream is so good it doesn't melt easily and i love the flavor i need to try more of these i mean i pricey but is worth it
Carrie K.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Halo top birthday cake ice cream is the best ever! It is so delicious I could eat a whole pint in one sitting and not feel guilty!
Tiffany Z.
Davenport
The flavor is amazing and if you are watching your calories this is perfect! Does take a little longer to unthaw but no complaints!
Portia H.
Hands down my favorite brand and flavor ice cream. I feel like I’m making a responsible and healthy choice each time I take a bite!
Jayme W.
This is so good!! Love birthday cake and I love the fact this this isn’t a ton of calories for a pint of ice cream! Love this brand
Riv D.
Woodmere
Yum! So happy with this product and don’t feel guilty eating it! Birthday cake is an amazing flavor - vanilla and sweet toppings
Ashley A.
Raytown
I'm obsessed with Halo Top. I've tried them all, and Birthday Cake is by far the best. Low calories, high protein, GREAT flavor!!
Alex M.
Mesa, AZ
The best healthy ice cream on the planet. So creamy and delicious. It's sweet and creamy as well. The only downside is the price!
Caroline S.
Calhoun, GA
Love the texture and flavor. The sprinkles are a delicious addition. The nutrition facts are great and it's guilt free ice cream!
Christa N.
This flavor is so delicious and really tastes like regular ice cream. The downside to it is that it really made my stomach upset.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?