BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Samira A.
Rutherford, NJ
Literally the most amazing ice cream in the world and so low calorie you don't feel guilty eating it.
Catrina G.
Not my favorite. Tasted bland and like watered down vanilla ice cream. Probably wouldn’t buy again
Amber E.
Fort Wayne, IN
By far the best yet I can't just buy one I have to buy 3 they are a bit expensive but well worth it
Lauren H.
Hillsboro, VA
Not my favorite of all the flavors but definitely not bad at all. I can't wait to keep trying them.
Gina G.
Brooklyn
Very good, better than any other low cal ice cream brands out there. Actually tastes like ice cream
Genesis A.
phoenix
I never eat this kind of ice creams but I'm sure they will be good if they are I'll recommend them
Jillian Z.
THE BEST. Love birthday cake ice cream and love this brand. It is a healthier option for ice cream!
Shelby V.
Every brand is so delicious. They are a must try. The red velvet and birthday cake are my favorite!
Halley S.
El Paso, TX
Halo top is life!! Love love love!! It’s so delicious!! I highly recommend to anyone and everyone!!
Natalie G.
lindenhurst
I never expected this ice cream to be so delicious. I couldn’t stop eating it! Taste just like cake
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.