BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Caroline R.
Saratoga Springs
This tastes sooooo good and it's not super unhealthy. It tastes better then some unhealthy ice creams.
Sarah T.
Canton
This tastes just like full calorie birthday cake ice cream! I love Halo Top and all of their flavors!
Imo W.
Too over the top sweet for me. Love the protein and calories in it, this flavor was just off for me.
Allyssa K.
Grand Blanc, MI
When I want to indulge with something sweet, but also remain within my Macros, Halo Top is my go to.
Nicki B.
Linden
My son loves this flavor! We don’t feel guilty splurging on this one! So delicious and guilt-free! 😆
Lauren P.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is probably my favorite ice cream ever. I love all halo top that I've tried but this is the best
Eleanor C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how I don't have to feel as guilty about indulging in my favorite dessert with this ice cream!
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
I’m obsessed! It legit tastes like a birthday cake! I’m on a new diet and it fights my calorie intake
Tia F.
cartersville
I heard this flavor was so good but I won't lie I wasn't very impressed. I still haven't finished it.
Madison N.
Shawnee, KS
I love halo top!!! I love how it is healthier than some alternatives but still has an AMAZING taste!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.