BY HALO TOP

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
charlee c.
there is nothing i love more than enjoying a dessert and not feeling guilty for doing so, this flavor is incredible and they are super creamy
Anne G.
chicago
Satisfies my ice cream craving without the guilt of all the extra calories! Doesn’t quite taste like real ice cream but it gets the job done.
Olivia V.
Bemidji
I LOVE HALO TOP. It's so good, and actually not the terrible for you, if you're trying to be healthy. I don't feel guilty eating this at all!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of their best flavors! The ice cream is lite and full of flavor and the sprinkles are a fun addition! Target now carries a large variety!
Meg B.
Lake Charles , LA
I'm all for healthier options but I don't really like the texture. It's a great cake batter flavor, but it's not really an ice creamy texture
Shannon R.
Philadelphia
This is one of my favorite ice cream flavors. Not to mention it doesn't leave you feeling guilt ridden when you have a little too much.
Ros F.
Gainesville
It’s the best Halo too flavor! It almost tastes as good as real ice cream haha. Some of the other flavors do have a “healthy” taste to them.
Kellie E.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
Ever since Halo Top came out, I have been hooked. It is so delicious and guilt-free! I could literally eat the entire pint and be ok with it.
Meghan H.
Struthers, OH
Have tried many flavors of halo top. Some better then other flavors but can't resist the taste! Also guilt free and low calories and protein!
Maya X.
Granada hills, CA
Omg. I’ve tried a lot of low calorie ice creams and this one is definitely my favorite. Tastes just like ice cream cake without the guilt.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?