BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...9 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Alexandra B.
My favorite Halo Top flavor! You also don't feel as guilty eating this. I love it! And it also fits into my macros!
Kelsea K.
Yuma, AZ
Halo top is a great way to get rid of that sweet tooth without ruining your diet. I love the birthday cake flavor
Dyani M.
Super delicious you forget it’s low in fat and calories. Actually does taste like birthday cake, would recommend.
Danae B.
I love that this ice cream is so good for you while also tasting so delicious. I love the consistency and flavor.
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Gluten free, low sugar, the carb to protein ratio is good, and it tastes amazing! The whole pint is 280 calories.
Allison K.
This ice cream has great flavor and very few calories. It could be slightly creamer, but it is still my new fave.
Mallory L.
Rome, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this ice cream it's amazing and the flavor is out of this world. The price is a bit expensive but worth it
Lisa S.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Amazing!! Can eat this whole pint and not feel guilty at all! And tastes so good!! So creamy and yummy I love it
Brittany B.
Livonia, MI
This ice cream is amazing. I love this flavor. I like to add some crushes nuts or almonds to give it some crunch.
Autumn H.
I honestly did not like this at all I like ice cream to taste fattening and good and the service is not very long
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.