BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Chelsey P.
little rock
Surprisingly really creamy and good for "healthy" ice cream. It's hard to not eat the whole pint. Compares to artic zero but has better flavor.
Kayla S.
Oklahoma City
Probably one of my favorite candies of all time. Whether you get the milk chocolate, white chocolate or dark chocolate, they are all so tasty!
erica m.
usa
I love this brand of ice cream. Most of the flavors I've tried I have enjoyed. I also appreciate that they have dairy free and vegan options.
Sophia D.
Winter Park
I love halo top, I’ve tried most of the flavors and I would have to say that the peanut butter cup and the candy bar flavors are my favorite
Jennifer H.
Islandton, SC
This literally taste like a slice of birthday cake with a side of ice cream. I first discovered Halo top last year, and haven't looked back!
Kellie E.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
Ever since Halo Top came out, I have been hooked. It is so delicious and guilt-free! I could literally eat the entire pint and be ok with it.
Megan C.
So good for when you are craving ice cream without the calories. Not super creamy but a great alternative when you want to feel less guilty.
Thea R.
Meridian , ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Loving this flavor of the ice cream. It tastes just like Birthday cake defiantly has a different texture than ice cream but still very yummy.
Todd H.
I have tried a number of Halo Top flavors, and this is my favorite by far! It is great to have a healthier option when it comes to ice cream.
Anne G.
chicago
Satisfies my ice cream craving without the guilt of all the extra calories! Doesn’t quite taste like real ice cream but it gets the job done.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?