BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Amanda L.
Marshfield, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Just started weight watchers and thid icecream is perfect for my sweet tooth cravings. Its definitely worth the money
Claire R.
Salisbury, NC
I looove birthday cake Halo Top! It’s not too fake, and also not to bland! A good price for what you’re getting, too.
Amanda P.
Lima, OH
This stuff is SO good! I'm following the THM eating plan and am so thrilled to have such a delicious, on plan option!
Mia W.
Eugene, OR
Jesus take the wheel. This is so good. If you like cake batter flavored ice cream/fro yo, you’ll LOVE this! New fave.
Bethany H.
Huntersville
Low cal and tastes great! Can’t beat that and it’s usually on sale too. I love that there are so many flavor options.
Makayla C.
Really delicious for low calorie ice cream absolutely love the low-calorie aspect of it I would definitely get again
Carrie H.
miami, FL
So good! Fave evening snack and low in calories. Tastes exactly like birthday cake :) we go through a carton a week!
amanda c.
Halo Top is so good! This flavor is also very good. For once you can eat ice cream and not feel like you're cheating!
Kacey S.
This ice cream rocks. It taste good and has less calories than normal ice cream. It is also all natural which I love.
Darcie J.
If I’m in the mood for ice cream, my go to is Halo Top. I feel that it’s the healthiest choice and it tastes great.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.