BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Julia R.
Texas City, TX
Halo top is my go to ice cream that I eat all the time because it has a lot less carbs than other ice cream and still tastes amazing.
Caroline Y.
This is okay... not great. Definitely tastes like protein powder with a hint of birthday cake flavoring. It is also rather expensive.
Sara P.
Rydal , GA
Halo top is the best thing ever as far as low fat/cal ice creams. I have never had a favor I didn’t like. Will continue to repurchase
Rachael L.
I loved this ice cream! It's perfect for a diet to knock the edge off of your sweet tooth. It's the perfect size to last awhile too.
Bisma Z.
Germantown , MD
This has to be the most guilt free ice cream ever invented. Naturally it's not as creamy and indulgent as regular hence the 4 stars.
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
The deliciousness of full fat ice cream with no guilt! Tastes exactly like the real thing and has the same texture. Highly recommend!
Andrea D.
Edgewood , TX
By far the best ice cream for an unguilty pleasure! I have eaten this flavor and the cinnamon roll one and they were both to die for!
Lauren R.
I hate the texture of halo top. It’s weirdly icy and sticky. It tastes like something made in a lab. I completely don’t get the hype.
Shelby H.
Arlington
THIS IS THE BEST ICECREAM!!!!! If you are in need of a sweet treat while trying to lose weight. It actually tastes like ice cream too
Ina V.
The flavor is good and I love that is Keto complaint but the texture is way off. It was very chalky (it honestly tasted a little old)
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?