BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Erin K.
Portland
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I’m obsessed. The first reduced calorie ice cream that doesn’t take like watered down ice. This brand is delicious. Tastes far more sinful than it is!
Brittany R.
Johnson City
I really enjoy this halo top flavor. It doesn’t have an overwhelming birthday cake flavor like most do. This also tastes really good in protein shakes.
Ivy N.
Waite Hill, OH
Purchased at: Target
oh my god I loooove this ice cream. It tastes just like birthday cake but it has significantly less calories, so I can enjoy it without feeling guilty
Gabrielle Y.
Truly a birthday cake flavor and can't say enough good things. I go back and forth between believing their calorie count and not. It is just so good!!
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Really good if you’re trying to cut calories but not taste. A fair price for what you get in the pint. The best low calorie ice cream brand I’ve tried.
Zoey S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My favorite ice cream by far! I can literally eat the entire pint for the calories of one serving of ben and jerrys and it tastes almost just as good.
Madison E.
HARTMAN, AR
Expensive but definitely worth it if you're on a diet and want a delicious treat. And is so yummy. I love birthday cake so this is a great alternative.
Tammy V.
I am a halo top fan. There are only a few flavors I do not care for. I like this one but usually mix it with another flavor on its own it is too sweet.
Christina D.
I had high hopes for this. I get the concept... but the flavor and texture isn’t there. Just exercise self control and treat yourself to the real deal.
Kimberly H.
I was hesitant about purchasing this ice cream, but I was very pleased because I can eat ice cream that is "healthy". It's a great late night snack.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?