BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Alisa G.
This is my favorite flavor so far. It's not cheap but it keeps me on my diet so it's definitely worth it.
Brielle H.
Halo Top is SOOOO yummy. I love the birthday cake and the pumpkin, they are my favorites as of right now!
Lily C.
Glendale, AZ
Okay so I LOVEEEE HALO TOP but this wasn't my favorite flavor. Still good! But not my favorite favorite.
Crystal B.
All of these flavors are amazing! You can't even tell its good for you. Birthday cake is my favorite!!!!
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
I was skeptical of this when I bought it but when I got home I opened it and it was gone in one sitting.
Jenna K.
Hollywood, FL
Very tasty! I’m skeptical when they claim that it’s “healthy ice cream” because it tastes extremely sweet
Nichole M.
Fort Towson
Not impressed with this particular flavor. It leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Not worth cheating with.
Bailie S.
Waynesboro, PA
My favorite ice cream by far. It is so expensive but so worth it. It helps me stay on track with my diet!
 S.
N Hollywood, CA
Tastes good enough but leaves something to be desired. The second it hits your tongue, you know its diet.
Irene A.
Norfolk, VA
I like that I feel healthy eating this but the texture is too gritty for me. I like my ice cream smooth.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.