BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Jessica G.
Saint Charles, MO
Okay I can’t stress enough how much I love halo top! I love the entire idea of having healthy ice cream. It’s an amazing taste and texture and I’ve been in love with every flavor I’ve tried. I’m so excited to try more!!!
Erin H.
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
This is one of my favorite flavors of halo top. If you’re trying to watch your weight, you can eat this whole pint for under 300 calories. They are a bit pricey, but worth it in my opinion.
Susan B.
Newark, OH
The flavor is incredible for such low calories. However I don't want to spend that much on such a small tub all the time so it will probably be a rare treat. But delicious when I do eat it.
regan c.
Fernandina, FL
Absolutely love Halo Top! Whenever I am feeling guilty but want a sweet treat, it is my go to! It is a little pricier but with less calories/sugar & still delicious, it is amazing! The birthday cake is so pretty & yummy!
Amy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
The flavor seems a bit watered down. Maybe it’s because I don’t love birthday cake flavor but I did not enjoy the ice cream as much as I thought i did. I bought it at target because it was on sale and wanted to try it.
Monica T.
Tacoma, WA
These are a wonderful low carb treat without sacrificing the taste or texture. The birthday flavor is amazing but word of advice let it melt slightly before eating to get the best texture
Judea K.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I would say that if you are on diet and are craving a treat I’d try it. It’s not really the same as the every day ice cream so keep that in mind. But it is pretty good. The birthday cake was the best out of the couple it tried and the black cherry was good also. It’s a little more then a Ben and Jerry’s pint but if you watching calories it’s worth it’s over all.
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I don’t want to give this a bad review because it isn’t easy to make such a low calorie “ice cream” taste good. I couldn’t enjoy the taste though and for the price I was expecting more than this weird consistency. If I were on an extreme diet I may have been able to enjoy this more but if given a choice I’d stick with smaller quantities of real ice cream.
Savannah B.
I wouldn't consider myself someone who loooooves regular ice cream but my freezer is stocked with this stuff. Birthday cake is for sure my favorite flavor. So delish! Make sure you let it sit out for a few minutes before you dig in, though. No artificial softeners means it gets pretty hard in the freezer. It's less creamy than regular ice cream but I actually prefer that.
Jennifer G.
Although this ice cream tastes a bit artificial and takes some getting used to, it definitely grows on you. Maybe not as good regular ice cream, but it’s super low in calories so it’s my week night go to when I’m craving something sweet. They also have a ton of fun flavors to try out! My favorites are the oatmeal cookie, rainbow sherbet and birthday cake.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?