BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Who doesn't love birthday cake flavoured anything?? I bought this ice cream after hearing rave reviews and it is a good ice cream, not as sweet as I thought it would be, which is fine just I prefer a little more sweet. Health wise it really is great and if you are looking for a treat that's not too bad for you then this is it!
Mackensie T.
Rayville, LA
Such a great representation of birthday cake ice cream!! I love this brand and flavor of ice cream!! Love how it’s low in calories also!! Makes me feel kinda healthy eating it😂😂 will continue buying this
Jordan H.
Shelby Twp, MI
For an alternative ice cream this is great. I got it at target and I gave it a shot. When I first pulled it out of the freezer and tried it, it tasted a bit chalky. When I let it thaw a little bit I liked it so much better. Wouldn’t be my first choice but when I’m watching what I’m eating definitely will pick it up for a late night snack 😊
alie m.
Walkersville, MD
We eat this often in my house hall ice cream. I love that it’s lesser calories than normal ice cream and doesn’t taste terrible. So far this is my favorite flavor really tastes like batter. Wish it I want so expensive though and that all the stores carried and that all stores carried all of the flavors not just a select few
Paris S.
Evansville
I love halo top! I’ve been trying very hard to watch what I eat and halo top has made it possible for me to enjoy ice cream and not go over my daily calories. Definitely recommend.
Sina K.
This ice cream is great if you're watching calories but is lacking in the creaminess and consistency of a normal ice cream. It tastes right, but it does not really give you the satisfaction of eating ice cream. Overall, taste good, texture and consistency is off, but it does seem to be an alright healthy alternative.
Danielle P.
Franklin, IN
Halo top is amazing! The birthday cake flavor is one of my top 3 favorites. So delicious! The price is affordable and at most groceries. The downside is you have to let it sit out awhile before eating.
Danielle W.
Oakley, CA
I tried this ice cream a couple a weeks ago trying out another brand with this flavor and decide to buy this ice cream which was 9.50 $ at the luckys near me and I really felt like they were missing something it tasted good when you first two bites and then I would get a bitter after taste I just prefer a no after taste .
Caren D.
Munster, IN
I love halo brand- I would review all of the flavors if I could, but lets be real that would take too long. I have had other brands of "light" icecreams, and this one is the only one that just tastes like regular icecream. I always buy these, and you can eat the WHOLE THING without feeling awful. Its a great brand/product
Erin R.
Greencastle, IN
I swear by this Ice cream. It is amazing and it actually tastes like birthday cake. What is even better than the taste is knowing you are not consuming 500+ calories eating the container! It’s filled with protein and it’s super yummy.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.