BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...9 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Rachel K.
This stuff tastes healthy. That is the best way to put it. If you want a real dessert this is not what you want.
Brittney G.
Hands down the best Jalo Top Flavor. My husband will go through a pint a day if he could. Great taste for the calories.
Lauren 🐝.
Nashville , TN
Can taste the stevia but I don’t mind, love that I can eat the whole thing and not even feel bad about it a little bit
Emma P.
Holiday, FL
If you're trying to lose weight and also addicted to eating ice cream, I highly recommend checking these out! So yummy!
Hailey S.
Gaithersburg, MD
I recently bought this since it was my birthday and I’m in love! I will continue to buy halo top ice creams for a while
Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE this ice cream. It's low in calories and has a creamy taste. This is by far my top choice for "healthy" brands.
Jaclyn R.
Los Angeles
For being low sugar this flavor was great! I would definitely repurchase and look forward to trying the other flavors!
Ashley D.
Northglenn, CO
Love this flavor. You can't go wrong with it and the calories are awesome. Anytime I'm craving ice cream I go for this
Jared Moore M.
Best ice cream with low calories and good taste. Birthday cake was one of my favorites . Tastes almost exactly like it
Addie G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is one of their okay flavors. It was a bit icy and really sweet when compared to my favorite, peanut butter swirl.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.