BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Lindsay G.
Provo, UT
This ice cream is amazing! It has great flavor and less calories than normal ice cream! It is a little more expensive but worth it on the splurge days
Kimberly H.
I was hesitant about purchasing this ice cream, but I was very pleased because I can eat ice cream that is "healthy". It's a great late night snack.
Jessica A.
Saint Paul, MN
Excellent compared to all the high-calorie ice cream brands. It’s not quite as thick or creamy in consistency, but the flavor is sweet and delicious.
Ashley P.
Clayton, NC
Great ice cream and has taken the spot of any other ice cream I use to eat. I don't feel
Bloated even after eating an entire carton! Worth the price
Maddi M.
When i'm craving sweets and ice cream, Halo Top is my go-to! It tastes delicious and I love that for one pint, it's only 240-280 calories! Amazing!!
Tash V.
This flavor in particular is very sweet. But still delicious. I have yet to try the other flavors. But I love this as a low-calorie ice-cream option.
Jolissa V.
I love Halo Top Ice Cream. It’s on the healthier side compared to most ice creams. The flavor is great and the price isn’t too bad for what you get.
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly I have only tried one halo that I didnt like. I love and enjoy all of the flavors. Its literally the best ice cream because its good for you
Ashley N.
Wisconsin
My husband and I purchased this ice cream on a weekly basis usually. We love that we can have ice cream without feeling guilty after eating the pint.
Katie B.
Athens, TN
The best ice cream you can eat if you are trying to watch your weight, just don't eat the whole thing. Like me...and then gain all the weight back...
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?