BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Aryn H.
So good!! For a "healthy" ice cream, this is the best. It's not icy or watered down, it's creamy and delicious
Megan M.
Fayetteville
This ice cream will always be my favorite! Satisfies that sugar craving yet allows for a more healthy dessert.
Jaclyn S.
Los Angeles, CA
The colorful sprinkles hidden in the ice cream remind me of funfetti cake and a few bites is enough to satisfy.
Sarah S.
Murfreesboro, TN
It's a little pricey for the amount you get but I'll pay extra for half the calories and it tastes really good!
Amber B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sooooo good! Can't believe it's only 280 calories! Truly amazing way to have my sweets with low calorie intake.
Rebecca P.
Moore, OK
Definitely my favorite guilty pleasure I don't have to worry about all the calories that regular ice cream has
Rebecca K.
Love it!! It's very light but the taste is full. The nutrition is great because it cuts down on the calories!
Dawn L.
Algonac
Don’t really care for the flavor, could be because it’s supposed to be more healthy but my kids did enjoy it
Elena E.
Renton, WA
I’m obsessed with all halo top flavors! I can literally eat the whole thing and not feel guilty. So so good!
Sara J.
Saint Augustine
I tried to like this. I really want to like it. But I don't. It doesn't taste good. And it's expensive. Nope
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.