BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Lexi N.
Columbia, SC
I love halo too it’s like light fluffy delicious air but this favor specifically has a weird too milky taste. But the chocolate oh muh gawd
Amanda P.
Merced
Ice cream is a weakness of mine but it is terrible for you. However Halo Top is great it has protein and fewer calories so there’s no guilt
amanda A.
United States
Yummy yummy in my tummy for real though! I love that I can indulge and not pay for it with the calories. Just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Jo G.
This ice cream flavor was very bad. I would definitely not recommend it. The other flavors by this brand tend to be very good though.
Stephanie H.
Waskom, TX
Low cal ice cream that tastes like full cal ice cream? Yes please. My go to snack when I’m PMSing, sad, or just really want some ice cream.
Kasha T.
Milpitas, CA
Halo Top is my favorite! I can eat a whole container and not feel guilty because it’s super low in sugar. I always have some in my freezer.
Jaileen A.
Jacksonville
I will be honest Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream it's my least favorite flavor I mean it's not that bad but I will not buy it again! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maya X.
Granada hills, CA
Omg. I’ve tried a lot of low calorie ice creams and this one is definitely my favorite. Tastes just like ice cream cake without the guilt.
Jennifer B.
Wise, VA
Great low fat alternative to regular ice cream. It could use a little more flavor, but that is to be expected with any low calorie product
Stephanie B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Its so goooodddd!! I cannot even describe it. It makes me feel guilty free when eating it but keeps me from eating worse foods for my body
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?