BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Megan G.
Bellevue, NE
This has been my go- to ice cream. I can eat the whole thing and not feel guilty at all! not to mention it tastes great.
Sarah H.
I love how this protein ice cream tastes! I have tried other "healthy" ice cream and this one is at the top of the list!
vicky S.
not my favorite pick of the flavor. but it’s healthy and good for you, but you have to wait for a little so it can thaw
Lauren 🐝.
Nashville , TN
Can taste the stevia but I don’t mind, love that I can eat the whole thing and not even feel bad about it a little bit
Jastinee D.
North Miami, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I mean this IS the ONLY low calorie ice cream that actually taste like ice cream 😂. A tad bit pricey but well worth it!
Jared Moore M.
Best ice cream with low calories and good taste. Birthday cake was one of my favorites . Tastes almost exactly like it
Rachel K.
This stuff tastes healthy. That is the best way to put it. If you want a real dessert this is not what you want.
Kristen C.
Middletown , NJ
Surprisingly very good ice cream. My children even love it and the fact that it is low calories makes it so much better
Emma P.
Holiday, FL
If you're trying to lose weight and also addicted to eating ice cream, I highly recommend checking these out! So yummy!
Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE this ice cream. It's low in calories and has a creamy taste. This is by far my top choice for "healthy" brands.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.