BY HALO TOP

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
Alyss H.
It's really good! I wish though the texture was a bit more smooth then it is like ice cream. That's the giveaway to me that it's not real ice cream
Elizabeth F.
Greenville
While I haven’t had ice cream in a while, halo top is definitely my choice of ice cream. I once went through almost an entire container for dinner.
Alexis M.
Alliance, NE
I absolutely love halo top ice cream. Birthday cake is one of my favorites. I love that this ice cream is filled with protein and low on calories.
Amber P.
Raleigh, NC
Not my favorite flavor or theirs, but still good! It's so great being able to eat ice cream that TASTES GOOD without feeling the least bit guilty!!
Katheryn T.
Detroit, MI
This ice cream is great! It tastes so good and I love that it’s packed with protein. Makes me feel a little less guilty when I eat the whole thing.
Allison K.
This ice cream was good for a lower calorie option. I could really taste the protein powder. Next time I think I'll just stick with the real thing.
Jenna S.
Oswego, NY
I really like halo-top, but this was my least favourite flavour. Way too fake tasting for my liking. I took maybe 2 bites of it and threw it out.
Miriam D.
Philadelphia, PA
This flavor is extremely delicious. usually when I start I can not stop. I love the texture and the BEST part is that it is super low in calorie!
Jenna W.
Rochester, NY
Birthday Cake is my favorite brand of Halo Top. I like that I can eat a few cups worth and not feel guilty! A great newer company in the market!
Lexie M.
Portland, ME
So good and my mind will never wrap around the fact that it's only 280 calories. Doesn't taste like a light ice cream. Blows my mind every time.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?