BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
KT H.
Clinton, CT
One of my favorite halo top flavors! I love the little sprinkles, and the thick, richness of this ice cream.
Janis M.
Hendersonville, TN
Yummy, smooth, and lo-cal! What more can you ask for? Perfect on a nice hot day. Affordable (bogof at Publix)
Nicole F.
Tampa, FL
The best ice cream!! Love that I can have a guilt free ice cream that tastes great!! This is the best flavor!
Alyssa P.
Sandusky, OH
This is my absolute favorite ice cream! I love all of the flavors but the birthday cake is my all time go to.
Jill J.
Murrysville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Did not like this. It wasn't flavorful and the chunks of cake were disappointing. I would not get this again
Emma A.
Oak Creek, WI
This is one of my favorite halo top flavors. These are so good and I can't believe how low calories this is.
Sofia A.
orangeburg
Great substitute for other ice creams that are high in calories and sugar. This is the only brand I buy now!!
Rachel D.
Oshkosh, WI
HALO TOP IS THE BEST GREATEST AWESOMEIST ICE CREAM! HEALTHY! No refind sugar..... so good you cant even tell!
Jordan U.
It's crazy how little calories are in this delicious ice cream! Such a great substitute for actual ice cream!
Shawna B.
Dyess Afb, TX
The great taste you would expect does not have all the calories included.  That is why I enjoy Halo ice cream.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.