BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Shaquel H.
American fork, UT
I only give this a 4 because this specific flavor was quite different from the others I've had. It was kind of airy and the sprinkles tasted like wax
Cammie W.
Hawthorne , CA
This is probably my favorite Halo Top
Flavor of those I have tried. It's surprisingly good for a low cal ice cream. Has a great birthday cake flavor.
Bre C.
Lake Village, IN
I got the chocolate of this and I absolutely hated it. It tasted nothing like chocolate. Not sure if I got a bad batch or that's just how it tastes.
Maranda L.
Fpo, AP
First time trying this and I'm very impressed! Taste amazing, the texture is more like frozen yogurt than ice cream but taste delicious none the less
Misha R.
Durham, NC
I guess if you’re dieting this is okay? It becomes a little overwhelming as it taste like a protein shake with more sugar and has an unusual texture.
Megan H.
Davenport , WA
So freaking good! You don’t need the extra calories in order to eat stuff that tastes amazing! Tastes like birthday cake and is just like ice cream!
Jenna W.
Philadelphia, PA
Halo top is the miracle we never knew we were looking for. Still kinda suspicious how they can make ice cream taste so good with so little calories.
Jolissa V.
I love Halo Top Ice Cream. It’s on the healthier side compared to most ice creams. The flavor is great and the price isn’t too bad for what you get.
Kimberly H.
I was hesitant about purchasing this ice cream, but I was very pleased because I can eat ice cream that is "healthy". It's a great late night snack.
Katelyn T.
League City, TX
So good! And the best part is you can eat the whole pint and not feel guilty since it's low in calories and high in protein! I recommend to anybody!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?