BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Marcus R.
Union City, PA
This stuff was created by some wonderful angels. It's not perfect... But it's damn good. And completely guilt free.
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Gluten free, low sugar, the carb to protein ratio is good, and it tastes amazing! The whole pint is 280 calories.
Allison K.
This ice cream has great flavor and very few calories. It could be slightly creamer, but it is still my new fave.
Mallory L.
Rome, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this ice cream it's amazing and the flavor is out of this world. The price is a bit expensive but worth it
Kelsea K.
Yuma, AZ
Halo top is a great way to get rid of that sweet tooth without ruining your diet. I love the birthday cake flavor
Jenna K.
Greenville, SC
THE BEST HEALTHY ICE CREAM EVER! I love this brand and I eat some on Sunday's! It's a great post workout treat!!
Felicia J.
Piketon, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Halo ice cream. It's so sweet an delicious an it's low calorie so I can have sweets quilt free.
Lisa S.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Amazing!! Can eat this whole pint and not feel guilty at all! And tastes so good!! So creamy and yummy I love it
Tavien A.
Athens, TN
this is the best “healthy ice cream” I’ve ever tried it taste just like normal birthday cake ice cream I love it
Alex H.
I see why this is such a popular flavor. It really tastes like birthday cake. I could use more sprinkles though.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.