BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Caitlin W.
Chicago
Love Halo Top! A guilt-free way to enjoy a little ice cream now and then. All you need is a few bites of this protein packed treat!
Tiffany Z.
Davenport
The flavor is amazing and if you are watching your calories this is perfect! Does take a little longer to unthaw but no complaints!
Jillian H.
Adel, IA
healthy ice cream? are you joking!! best invention ever!!! a little bit pricey, but soooo worth the splurge for some deliciousness!
Kristal G.
Palatka, FL
The halo top ice creams are to die for!! So yummy! Inly a couple hundred calories in a whole pint! Cant beat them! Always my go to!
Jayme W.
This is so good!! Love birthday cake and I love the fact this this isn’t a ton of calories for a pint of ice cream! Love this brand
Noelia M.
Yummy ice cream! I love birthday cake ice cream flavors and this is pretty good! Smells and tastes just like birthday cake. Sweet!
Debra U.
This is very yummy and of course the kids love it but so does my husband because he's a big kid. Flavorful and very very delicious.
Breanna C.
Cana, VA
We just bought these! Birthday cake & red velvet! These are amazing! Great flavor, great quality! A little expensive, but worth it!
Adrianna H.
Beaverton, OR
I love this ice cream I am a huge birthday cake fan and I can never get enough of this ice cream and it's only 280 calories !!!!!!
Justina W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Halo top is so light and so delicious. It taste as delicious as all of the unhealthy ice creams but is better calorie wise for you
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.