BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Brooke L.
It's hard to believe how much protein and how little calories are in this ice cream because it is just SOO GOOOOOD
Cybil P.
Portsmouth
This is good for when you’re eating healthy and on a diet. You can definitely tell it’s “healthy” ice cream though!
Janel M.
New York , NY
I love halo top. I like the fact I can indulge without feeling guilty and knowing that I'm still meeting my goals.
Beth B.
Best ice cream out there!! And gluten free - flavors that would never be gluten free are all gluten free! Awesome!
Jennifer V.
Houston , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
soooooo much better then I expected I love everything about this and 250 calories per pint makes it so much better.
Marcus R.
Union City, PA
This stuff was created by some wonderful angels. It's not perfect... But it's damn good. And completely guilt free.
Justine K.
Meadville, PA
I love this ice cream!!! It is macro friendly too. I love this flavor. But every flavor friend this brand is great.
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Gluten free, low sugar, the carb to protein ratio is good, and it tastes amazing! The whole pint is 280 calories.
Susan P.
San Francisco, CA
Love halo top but this isn't my favorite flavor. Texture is a bit cakey and doesn't really taste like ice cream.
Autumn H.
I honestly did not like this at all I like ice cream to taste fattening and good and the service is not very long
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.