BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
Madison E.
HARTMAN, AR
Expensive but definitely worth it if you're on a diet and want a delicious treat. And is so yummy. I love birthday cake so this is a great alternative.
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
It is awesome that this is only 280 calories per pint, but it's grainy and the flavor isn't very nice. It tastes like a candle as opposed to ice cream.
Miranda S.
Henderson
Yum, yum, yum! Adorable packaging & super delicious.. it's a bit pricey but it's worth it! Healthier alternatives to ice cream is always a win for me!
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Really good if you’re trying to cut calories but not taste. A fair price for what you get in the pint. The best low calorie ice cream brand I’ve tried.
Cristel D.
This ice cream brand was delicious and affordable. My only concern with this product is that it doesn't have much of a bold taste, it taste very deity.
Gabrielle Y.
Truly a birthday cake flavor and can't say enough good things. I go back and forth between believing their calorie count and not. It is just so good!!
Amanda D.
Altoona, PA
Protein packed hirthday cake ice cream!!! And it tastes good -- seriously worth thr indulgence. Can we say ice cream forckunch? It's summer after alll.
Joanna C.
Cross Plains, WI
I love the idea of Halo Top, but this flavor was not my favorite. The birthday cake flavor was hard to taste and the sprinkles were almost nonexistent.
Megan H.
Davenport , WA
So freaking good! You don’t need the extra calories in order to eat stuff that tastes amazing! Tastes like birthday cake and is just like ice cream!
Kimberly H.
I was hesitant about purchasing this ice cream, but I was very pleased because I can eat ice cream that is "healthy". It's a great late night snack.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?