BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
tasha m.
Cumberland, MD
I wanted to like this flavor so badly but I just couldn’t. To me it tasted like alcohol. I gave it to my husband to try and he said it wasn’t that bad. I ended up throwing the container away.
Adrianna W.
Long Beach, CA
I love Halo Top, it is a great replacement for a "healthy sweet" and can be bought practically anywhere. Price isn't too bad I think it's the same as a Ben and Jerry's pint. Some flavors honestly aren't good for me its the salted caramel its's way too salty (in my opinion at least). I love the cookies and cream one along with the birthday cake one. I heard they're actually opening up a popup in LA which I am excited to go and check out!
Savannah A.
Orlando
Halo top ice cream is sooooo delicious and it’s healthy for you! You can eat the entire pink without feeling awful! Plus, they have tons of flavors and birthday cake is my absolute favorite!
Larissa W.
yelm
I have tried a few flavors and hands down the best ice cream a healthier option for people that don’t want a lot of sugar intake. Good amount of protein for a dessert. A guilt free pleasure.
👑💕🐾🐕 M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Delicious and guilt free! I was on the keto diet and let me tell you it’s not that bad except you’re supposed to cut out sugar and carbs and as most of you know ice cream usually has tons of sugar and the sugar free taste like poo... I was hopeless until I found this little miracle that met my guidelines and was so yummy! If you’re on keto i definitely recommend
kAy h.
ithaca
Honestly I was so excited there is ice cream with low calories. However this was the nastiest ice cream I have ever had. No joke it was horrible and over priced for such horrible quality. first time I had it I returned it right to the store. It had a sour taste. I checked the expiration date and it was not even expired. I recommend just getting regular ice cream
Michelle L.
Cypress, CA
Halo top, the one brand of ice cream we can all eat without feeling as guilty. My friend recommended this to me a few years ago, and I’ve never looked back. It tastes amazing and the calories are low on all their flavors.
Katie M.
Charlotte, NC
While this ice cream doesn't taste of artificial sweetener like some other low sugar ice creams, it tastes like vanilla protein powder. It is very sickly sweet, and I can only handle one spoonful of it. I will not buy this product again. I would recommend it to those who are satisfied with just a small taste of ice cream to satisfy a craving without the calories.
Susan B.
Newark, OH
The flavor is incredible for such low calories. However I don't want to spend that much on such a small tub all the time so it will probably be a rare treat. But delicious when I do eat it.
regan c.
Fernandina, FL
Absolutely love Halo Top! Whenever I am feeling guilty but want a sweet treat, it is my go to! It is a little pricier but with less calories/sugar & still delicious, it is amazing! The birthday cake is so pretty & yummy!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.