BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Bethany H.
Huntersville
Low cal and tastes great! Can’t beat that and it’s usually on sale too. I love that there are so many flavor options.
Cassie U.
Dallas, TX
Holy moly!! There are not enough words for how good this is!!!! Best way to get my husband to eat healthier desserts.
Lisa N.
Chardon, Oh
Halo top ice cream is so good! I haven't tried all the flavors yet but I haven't found one that I didn't like so far!
dezyauh d.
It taste kinda like a birthday cake it's not bad. But this is officially my last review. So bye people's of the world
Rebecca L.
Lebanon, PA
MY FAVORITE HALO YOP FLAVOR! Is this seriously healthy?! Doesn't even taste like it! Love that its dairy free for me!
amanda c.
Halo Top is so good! This flavor is also very good. For once you can eat ice cream and not feel like you're cheating!
amanda  L.
Marshfield, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Just started weight watchers and thid icecream is perfect for my sweet tooth cravings. Its definitely worth the money
Kelsi P.
McMinnville
This ice cream is so good!! And kinda healthy ;) I eat it and feel so shame. It really taste like birthday cake too!
Claire R.
Salisbury, NC
I looove birthday cake Halo Top! It’s not too fake, and also not to bland! A good price for what you’re getting, too.
Marissa M.
Middletown
While it’s a good treat, you can’t eat to much. Maybe that’s a good thing(LOL). Three or four bites and I’m over it.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.