BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Say K.
Roscoe, IL
I was not impressed. I was ready for the texture, but the taste is what got me. Was like eating really expensive frozen water. Will not but again.
Elizabeth F.
Greenville
While I haven’t had ice cream in a while, halo top is definitely my choice of ice cream. I once went through almost an entire container for dinner.
Samantha F.
I love that this is a healthier alternative to other ice cream options BUT still tastes delicious!! Very creamy and tastes just like birthday cake!
Lauren B.
Clemson, SC
So yummy and have you seen how little calories. Win Win! I will say certain flavors are for sure better than others. Some are just a little bland.
Danielle A.
Oak lawn, IL
This is the best ice cream that offers low carb options I ever had. The price is just too high to repurchase. $6 for such a small amount is insane
Chelsea H.
Phoenix, AZ
The best protein, health fad ice cream to date. They really nailed the flavors here and it's a great substitution for the bad stuff in those aisles
kriska w.
I really wanted to like this because everyone is just raving all about Halo Top, but I just couldn't. The taste and texture sure was 280 calories.
Melissa L.
Woburn , MA
Love these ice creams. Obviously they don't have the creaminess of regular ice cream but they're still very good, expecially for the calorie count!
Erin V.
Van Nuys
Birthday cake has amazing taste and flavor. The ice cream is creamy and not to rich. The sprinkles are tasty as well. Favorite flavor of halo top.
Alexis M.
Alliance, NE
I absolutely love halo top ice cream. Birthday cake is one of my favorites. I love that this ice cream is filled with protein and low on calories.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?