BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Hilda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This ice cream with low calories is dangerously good. I had a whole tub of this to myself the other day and didn't even notice
maria n.
GREENVILLE, NC
I got a coupon at food lion not to long ago for a free pint of halo top ice cream amd i chose thos flavor. It was really good.
Janie R.
Pretty good, but not amazing in my opinion. There is a kind of weird after taste. But it was a good gluten free cake ice cream
Liz M.
This ice cream may have changed my life :) it tastes great and not “dietey” at all. I snag a container every week at the store.
Shelby B.
Enterprise, AL
Absolutely hated this ice cream! Didn't taste like ice cream at all. Has lower calories which I appreciate but it was terrible
Courtney C.
Stanford, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It's amazing!!!! It actually tastes like cakes and has little pieces of sprinkles! It's hard to believe it has so few calories.
Kasey J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite. I tried a couple other flavors and they taste funny. This one has consistently won in my opinion. So good
Sierra B.
Manlius, NY
Finally! An ice cream I can eat the whole tub of without batting an eye! This stuff is so fricken good, and so not bad for you!
Lexi N.
Youngstown, OH
Decent flavor, I don’t get excited to eat it but if I’m having a craving and don’t want to go overboard on calories I eat this.
Lindsay B.
Beaverton, OR
I'm on a lchf diet and this stuff is A LIFE SAVER. It's so so so good and has a great texture; can't wait to see more flavors!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.