BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Rachel T.
MCDONOUGH, GA
BEST ICE CREAM EVER!!!! This is perfect if you are on the Keto diet and just need a sweet treat. It's great to have, and hard to put down. Love this ice cream!
Stephanie S.
Knox, IN
This is the best ice cream I’ve ever eaten! And the nutrition facts on it are the best! They fit into my calories and carbs every time and tastes sooo amazing
Riley J.
Fontana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this ice cream brand and the fact that they make dairy free ice cream as well!  Birthday cake flavor is not my favorite, but I do love sprinkles. :)
Anastasia B.
Halo top is such an amazing ice cream especially when you shouldn't be eating ice cream but want a little taste!! They're healthy for you so it makes it ok :)
Camille R.
Colorado Springs
This is a great alternative to other ice creams. You can eat a full pint of this and not feel absolutely horrible about yourself. I would definitely recommend.
sarah s.
Speedwell, TN
tried halo top once and i’m never going back. delicious, sweet, and so guilt free. i don’t even eat regular ice cream any more. halo top is the only way to go
Chrissy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Really great for the macro count and I never feel guilty after eating the whole pint. A bit expensive but for a diet ice cream that’s actually creamy I’ll pay.
Kaylynn C.
Lindenhurst, NY
This flavor was kind of gross, tasted like alcohol, I tried this brand because it was on sale but I prefer enlighten, half the calories and tasted much better
Celiac S.
I love this brand. It’s flavors are so fun. They have gluten free options. Which I need. The packaging and names are adorable. However the price is a bit high.
Kahla j.
colorado springs
Halo Top Vanilla Bean Ice Cream best ice cream ever! Amazing taste! You cannot tell it’s low calorie! I love it’s low carb for almost the whole pint!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?