BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Samantha N.
Medford , NJ
My favorite ice cream. The flavor is amazing, the low calories is even better. it totally fulfills your sweet tooth
Alyson C.
Fond du Lac
Birthday cake year round! The flavor is great and can find at woodmans near me. It is pricey but so worth it.
Alexandra B.
My favorite Halo Top flavor! You also don't feel as guilty eating this. I love it! And it also fits into my macros!
Justine K.
Meadville, PA
I love this ice cream!!! It is macro friendly too. I love this flavor. But every flavor friend this brand is great.
Cait Z.
Oakfield, NY
Although, Im not convinced that this is really ice cream, ifs still good. Can't go wrong with getting some protein
Geneva M.
None guilty pleasure that is all mine! First ice cream that I run to when I need to eat my feelings away! So good!
Kristen🎀 N.
Definetly not one of my go too. Didn't feel like it had much flavor and tasted like I was just eating ice crystals.
Samantha W.
Best low calorie ice cream I’ve ever had. This is my favorite flavor! Wish they were sold at more stores/locations
Marcus R.
Union City, PA
This stuff was created by some wonderful angels. It's not perfect... But it's damn good. And completely guilt free.
Katelyn S.
Raleigh, NC
Best thing ever!!!! Amazing dessert without all the calories!!! Birthday cake is definitely my favorite flavor too
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.