BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
Megan Q.
Odessa
HALO TOP!!!!!! when I discovered Halo top my world was turned upside down in every good way. To have ice cream and it be healthy is the best of both worlds
Heidi B.
Newport
I love halo top! Its my favorite ice cream. I can eat it on keto and not feel guilty. It tastes aweseom and it seriously is likee atig a normal ice cream!
Lundyn M.
Denton
I am obsessed with halo top this is my 4th flavor to try and I can’t get enough. Taste like a premium ice cream. They also are very smooth and delicious!
Cynthia V.
United States
I have been doing keto for a few months now and this is my go to late night treat. It tastes surprisingly good for how little calories there are inside!
amber B.
Madisonville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is an ok choice if you’re trying to eat healthier. It freezes odd after you’ve had some out of the container. It has that “low sugar” flavor to it.
Katie H.
Newaygo
I recently just tried this ice cream for the first time! I was pleasantly surprised. I like the rich creaminess but some bites tasted a little too sweet
Tina T.
West Seneca, NY
Love this ice cream and it's a splurge for myself. Only complaint is it's a little expensive to Buy regularly and the flavors aren't always easy to find.
Noelle J.
New Orleans, LA
When trying to cut out sweets and junk foods, just a spoon full or 3 of this will cut your crave for a big slice of dessert. And it's nearly guilt free!
Ashley F.
It is still cold ice cream and gets the job done when you have a sweet tooth. But the flavors are bland and the ice cream is not smooth like I hoped for.
Mallory S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I actually prefer this ice cream over anything! It is so rich and tastes just like birthday cake! Definitely don't feel guilty eating it in one sitting!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?