BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
vicky S.
not my favorite pick of the flavor. but it’s healthy and good for you, but you have to wait for a little so it can thaw
Kristen C.
Middletown , NJ
Surprisingly very good ice cream. My children even love it and the fact that it is low calories makes it so much better
Chiara M.
I love this ice cream!!!! I can't believe it's only 240 calories for the whole pint. I would definitely purchase again.
Ali C.
Saint Paul, MN
The texture of Halo Top takes some getting used to but the flavor is good. The nutritional information is an appeal too
Lena H.
seminole, TX
I like halo too because it's a Healthy alternative to some of the other ice cream out there. But it is kinda pricey :(
Bethany H.
Huntersville
Low cal and tastes great! Can’t beat that and it’s usually on sale too. I love that there are so many flavor options.
Lisa N.
Chardon, Oh
Halo top ice cream is so good! I haven't tried all the flavors yet but I haven't found one that I didn't like so far!
Carrie H.
miami, FL
So good! Fave evening snack and low in calories. Tastes exactly like birthday cake :) we go through a carton a week!
Cassie U.
Dallas, TX
Holy moly!! There are not enough words for how good this is!!!! Best way to get my husband to eat healthier desserts.
dezyauh d.
It taste kinda like a birthday cake it's not bad. But this is officially my last review. So bye people's of the world
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.