BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Say K.
Roscoe, IL
I was not impressed. I was ready for the texture, but the taste is what got me. Was like eating really expensive frozen water. Will not but again.
Chelsea H.
Phoenix, AZ
The best protein, health fad ice cream to date. They really nailed the flavors here and it's a great substitution for the bad stuff in those aisles
kriska w.
I really wanted to like this because everyone is just raving all about Halo Top, but I just couldn't. The taste and texture sure was 280 calories.
Amber P.
Raleigh, NC
Not my favorite flavor or theirs, but still good! It's so great being able to eat ice cream that TASTES GOOD without feeling the least bit guilty!!
Leah M.
fayetteville, GA
healthy icecream that tastes great?!? there is no way i thought that it could be possible for that to happen, and somehow halo top made it halpen!
Alexis M.
Alliance, NE
I absolutely love halo top ice cream. Birthday cake is one of my favorites. I love that this ice cream is filled with protein and low on calories.
Lauren B.
Clemson, SC
So yummy and have you seen how little calories. Win Win! I will say certain flavors are for sure better than others. Some are just a little bland.
Erin V.
Van Nuys
Birthday cake has amazing taste and flavor. The ice cream is creamy and not to rich. The sprinkles are tasty as well. Favorite flavor of halo top.
Not impressed. I see people raving over this stuff, so I purchased the birthday cake flavor, and it wasn’t very flavorful and the texture was odd.
Melissa L.
Woburn , MA
Love these ice creams. Obviously they don't have the creaminess of regular ice cream but they're still very good, expecially for the calorie count!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?