BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Alexandra B.
My favorite Halo Top flavor! You also don't feel as guilty eating this. I love it! And it also fits into my macros!
Samantha W.
Best low calorie ice cream I’ve ever had. This is my favorite flavor! Wish they were sold at more stores/locations
Janel M.
I love halo top. I like the fact I can indulge without feeling guilty and knowing that I'm still meeting my goals.
Beth B.
Best ice cream out there!! And gluten free - flavors that would never be gluten free are all gluten free! Awesome!
Jarissa E.
Providence, RI
Loveeee! It def has that "halo top" taste but it's soo good. If you find these in your local market, you must try!
Marcus R.
Union City, PA
This stuff was created by some wonderful angels. It's not perfect... But it's damn good. And completely guilt free.
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Gluten free, low sugar, the carb to protein ratio is good, and it tastes amazing! The whole pint is 280 calories.
Haley K.
Bartlett , TN
I can eat the whole thing in one sitting and I don't have feel guilty about it. They are a little pricey though.
Cami B.
Boonville, IN
I love that you can eat the whole pint and not feel terrible about it! Not to mention it tastes amazing as well!
Rita E.
I'm in love with this ice cream! It has an exceptional flavor and the creaminess. OOH MYY GOD!! Just to die for!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.