BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
alexandra E.
Waterbury , CT
The calorie/ protein ratio of halo top is incredible but this flavor was so disappointing. I wouldn't buy this one again
Megan B.
Peoria, IL
this flavor is fantastic. A few bites is enough to calm sweet cravings. Pints can be kind of expensive but not horrible.
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
Top 3 favorite flavors of Halo top. This one is low sugar, high protein, and really delicious. The texture is creamy too.
Ashley D.
Mason, MI
This ice cream has amazing flavor and believe it or not it's actually healthy! This is a guilt-free snack full of flavor.
chambree T.
Tumwater, WA
This was a great treat low calories and it taste just like birthday cake. I have had 4 flavors ans they are all amazing.
Megan G.
Bellevue, NE
This has been my go- to ice cream. I can eat the whole thing and not feel guilty at all! not to mention it tastes great.
Samantha P.
Waterford
I love ice cream but need to limit myself. This does that for me. I get to enjoy it with low calories. It tastes so good.
Tiffani W.
Culloden, WV
The best healthy ice cream that tastes exactly like Birthday cake. I always eat the entire container every time I open it
Dominique F.
Columbia, SC
my absolute favorite ice cream! Love how it is not expensive as heck and you can eat the whole thing and not feel guilty
Jess G.
It's okay, definitely great to have a carrageenan-free ice cream! The flavor is just okay though. The packaging is cute.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.