BY HALO TOP

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
Mimi J.
I love all Halo Top ice cream, I haven’t found one that I don’t like yet. The birthday cake is so good and is awesome that it’s not completely awful for you!
Olivia S.
Loris, SC
This is perfect for all us women who stress eat!! Nothing like cuddling up, watching a movie, and eating the whole pint of ice cream without feeling guilty.
Shayleen N.
Kissimmee, FL
Loving everything about this ice cream and how you don't feel guilty eating a scoop on a weak day of being healthy. The sprinkles in it give it a nice touch!
Mily T.
Fresno, CA
I did not like it. I love anything that says birthday cake flavor but this one did not quite do it for me. But I do want to try other flavors that they have
Alexis E.
Pottsville, AR
MY FAVORITE! I would buy this for the rest of my life! 10/10 recommend. Great value and cheap for the quality you are receiving!!! SO delicious and tasty!!!
Stephanie M.
Marina, CA
I absolutely love halo top Ice cream!
It doesn’t taste anything like any “non fat food”
There hasn’t been a single flavor that I have tried and didn’t like!
Maggie C.
Birmingham , AL
I always have halo top in my freezer! It is an easy way to treat myself without feeling bad for the calories!! Best product around for low calorie ice cream.
Savannah T.
Being on a low carb diet this ice cream is the best treat! If I'm craving a slice of birthday cake I just grab this and eat my half a pint and I'm in heaven!
Rosemary N.
Oak Lawn
Had a chalky taste, and not much actual flavor. I also tried the mint chip with the same result.  I would not be inclined to try this product again
Kimberly B.
My first time trying a high protein ice cream and it did not disappoint. I'm not a big ice cream fan, but it's conducive to my way of eating and it's good.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?