BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Rocio R.
San Antonio, TX
I'm glad they offer this ice cream because on this journey I'm on makes me happy to see ice cream with counted calories.
Natasha G.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It was really very good but I honestly can't justify spending over $5 on a pint of ice cream. Very tasty but very pricey.
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Love this flavor. Love the lack of calories even more. It does kind of have a “Splenda’y’” flavor but overall it’s good.
Julia W.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this ice cream and love that it's only 280 calories!!! My guilty pleasure that I don't even have to feel bad about!
Allison B.
Seabrook
This is really delicious! My husband thought it was great and couldn't believe it was low calorie. This flavor is spot on
Kayte L.
I love all the halo top ice cream flavors but birthday cake is my favorite I love that there's protein in it taste great
Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Perfect when I'm craving ice cream but don't want to stray to far from my diet. Delicious flavor and I don't feel bloated
Shayla L.
Bangor
Wasn’t as impressed, but overall the idea of low calorie ice cream is incredible! Great when you need a little sweetness.
Lindsey E.
I love all cake-flavored ice cream but NOT all cake-flavored ice cream is this good for me, so Halo Top wins by default.
Jess G.
It's okay, definitely great to have a carrageenan-free ice cream! The flavor is just okay though. The packaging is cute.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.