BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Josie B.
Monterey, VA
Not the best leaves a weird after taste or film in my mouth. I do like several other halo top ice creams that I have tried though!
✨ʆεαհ S.
New London
I have tried several Halo Top flavors and have really enjoyed them. Sweets are my go to, so to me it wasn’t worth a fly/five star.
Carla G.
Kansas
This ice cream is so good it doesn't melt easily and i love the flavor i need to try more of these i mean i pricey but is worth it
Justina W.
Halo top is so light and so delicious. It taste as delicious as all of the unhealthy ice creams but is better calorie wise for you
Gina i.
Miami
I like it because it’s healthy ice cream! Great taste and sweet without calories! Im buy it in my Publix store or Whole Foods store
Ellen S.
Orlando, FL
Tried a lot of the flavors but this and red velvet are my favorite. Low calorie ice cream is an insane concept but tastes AMAZING.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
This ice cream has changed my life! So so good and absolutely no guilt... except when you eat three pints at once... it’s happened
Portia H.
Hands down my favorite brand and flavor ice cream. I feel like I’m making a responsible and healthy choice each time I take a bite!
Jayme W.
This is so good!! Love birthday cake and I love the fact this this isn’t a ton of calories for a pint of ice cream! Love this brand
Jessica T.
Roseville, MI
Life saver for my new healthier way of eating! Tastes like regular birthday cake ice cream to me!! Can't wait to try other flavors.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.