BY HALO TOP

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Courtney L.
Was not pleased with the texture nor taste. It was VERY sweet. The texture is very creamy and frothy almost like whipped cream. Will not purchase again.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
This stuff is fantastic!! Love it! Creamy and tAste so good. Doesn't compare to any other brand. Wish you could buy it in a bigger container. I would recommend
Marissa O.
Mount morris
halo top is just a healthier alternative for ice cream. hooked and bow only type I buy. i can make so many yummy things with halo top and not feel yucky for it
Samantha H.
Lincoln, NE
I follow a Keto lifestyle and this has been a lifesaver for me. While it’s not 100% keto friendly, it helps me to curve my sugar cravings. Best ice cream ever!
Camille R.
Colorado Springs
This is a great alternative to other ice creams. You can eat a full pint of this and not feel absolutely horrible about yourself. I would definitely recommend.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Halo Top is my ALL TIME FAVORITE!!! Birthday Cake tastes JUST LIKE most other unhealthy alternatives. I can snack on this stuff guilt free! Highly recommend.
Kristin K.
Toledo, OH
Finally! An ice cream I don’t feel bad about eating! The birthday cake flavor is SO good! I was nervous it wasn’t going to be creamy enough but it was great!
Rosemary N.
Oak Lawn
Had a chalky taste, and not much actual flavor. I also tried the mint chip with the same result.  I would not be inclined to try this product again
Sara S.
Los Altos, CA
Is definitely one of the best protein ice creams but i would make it mor creamy, i like creamy ice cream better but the strawberry is definitely my favorite!
Tori B.
Galloway
The price for these little things are somewhat high but the flavor is great! Plus it’s low calories. I don’t eat a lot of ice cream so this is a great size.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?