BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Madison E.
HARTMAN, AR
Expensive but definitely worth it if you're on a diet and want a delicious treat. And is so yummy. I love birthday cake so this is a great alternative.
Tiffany G.
catlettsburg
I have tried a lot of halo top ice cream and the birthday cake is my favorite. Some of them tend to taste chalky and “healthy” but this one is amazing.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
This ice cream is really tasty and the amount of calories is awesome. The price is really high though and is hard to find, not offered at many stores.
Mary C.
Greenville, SC
Best guilt free ice cream!!! I can enjoy an after dinner treat without feeling like I'm cheating on my diet! Even my husband can't tell the difference!
Rachel L.
Columbus
I've recently become obsessed with Halo Top, and the birthday cake flavor is my absolute favorite. High in protein and tastes close to the real thing!
Cristel D.
This ice cream brand was delicious and affordable. My only concern with this product is that it doesn't have much of a bold taste, it taste very deity.
Christina D.
I had high hopes for this. I get the concept... but the flavor and texture isn’t there. Just exercise self control and treat yourself to the real deal.
Hannah B.
Mill Valley, CA
SO GOOD!!! I love that I can eat the whole pint all for 280 calories!! Great taste and sprinkles hidden throughout the ice cream are a great addition.
Joanna C.
Cross Plains, WI
I love the idea of Halo Top, but this flavor was not my favorite. The birthday cake flavor was hard to taste and the sprinkles were almost nonexistent.
Caitlyn N.
Bancroft, NE
Favorite Ice cream and it’s sweet enough 1/4 a container contains my sweet tooth. Now I won’t lie bad days I eat the entire container but who doesn’t.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?