BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Cae D.
Harker Hts, TX
The consistency of this flavor is not very good. It's very chalky. The flavor is okay but the texture really turns me off.
Melissa M.
Wilmington, NC
Soooo good and guilt free! I love halo top! I just wish it wasn’t so expensive but other than that I’m a repeat customer!!
Laura W.
Charleston, SC
I love ice cream and birthday cake. This brand is the perfect healthier option without losing the taste. Highly recommend!
Carly S.
I know everyone is obsessed with halo top, but i did not like it. I'd rather eat nothing than halo top it is just not tasty
Tayler M.
Crestline
I'm obsessed with this low calorie, high protein ice cream. I could finish the whole thing in a day. Great flavor variety.
Samantha J.
I could eat this until I'm passed out from over eating. This is great "Diet" friendly sweet food to help keep you on track.
Ashley P.
Greenville, NC
This ice cream is actually so light. You barely feel like you’re eating something. It’s less calories too!!! Cost a little.
Andrea N.
Although pricy, this icecream is great! It's crazy how an amazing tasting icecream can be so low calorie. I love this stuff
mandy K.
Clemson, SC
I really enjoy this flavor of HaloTop I just wish it had more "chunks" in it. I like ice cream that has different textures.
Nyssa E.
Plainfield, IL
It’s nice it’s so low cal, but the texture is gritty and taste freezer burn. I’d prefer a small portion with better flavor.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.