BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Susan B.
Newark, OH
The flavor is incredible for such low calories. However I don't want to spend that much on such a small tub all the time so it will probably be a rare treat. But delicious when I do eat it.
Jessica G.
Saint Charles, MO
Okay I can’t stress enough how much I love halo top! I love the entire idea of having healthy ice cream. It’s an amazing taste and texture and I’ve been in love with every flavor I’ve tried. I’m so excited to try more!!!
Allison S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don’t’ toile Halo Top ice cream. To me it’s not very creamy at all and doesn’t taste like real ice cream. I ended up giving these to a friend. If you typically like birthday cake flavored ice cream, this isn’t it.
Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
these are gems. I love Halo Top. They are pretty healthy and taste amazing. Peanut Butter Cup, Pistachio and Mint Chip are probably my favorites. They’re pricey for the amount of ice cream you get but worth it!
Chloe V.
starkville, ms
I love HaloTop, but it is slightly expensive for this small of a container. I love this flavor and would like to purchase it again but I refrain from rebuying it because I am on a budget.
Allee R.
Davenport, FL
It’s pretty tasty however I’m not too fond of the consistency. But I’m slowly getting over it! I’m lactose intolerant so it’s been good for me to have ice cream that doesn’t tear up my intestines but still tastes good
Savannah B.
I wouldn't consider myself someone who loooooves regular ice cream but my freezer is stocked with this stuff. Birthday cake is for sure my favorite flavor. So delish! Make sure you let it sit out for a few minutes before you dig in, though. No artificial softeners means it gets pretty hard in the freezer. It's less creamy than regular ice cream but I actually prefer that.
Marjo P.
Halo top is delicious. You will forget that you are eating a low calorie ice cream. It's creamy and they have a wide variety of flavors to choose from. The only downside is that it's kind of pricey.
Kerryn D.
Bedford, NH
Not great. It didn't have the texture of real ice cream and didn't really taste like birthday cake. I get that it's healthier than normal ice cream, but if I'm wanting ice cream, I will just buy the less healthy version to satisfy my craving. Plus, it's expensive for what you're getting. I'm willing to try another flavor, but I won't buy this one again.
Stephi G.
Saint Marys, GA
My go to ice cream when I’m on a diet. It is amazing and I can eat a whole pint in one setting because it’s not good and I don’t have to feel guilty for the calories because I’m on a diet overall completely satisfied
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.