BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Samantha H.
Warrensburg, MO
The ice cream itself is good but I have discovered the birthday cake flavor is not for me. Texture and taste overall is good!
Jenna R.
A guilt free ice cream treat! You can eat the whole pint and still not feel bad.. Birthday cake is always the right decision!
Brandie B.
Clarksville, TN
How can this be so delicious and very little calories that should be legal. It tastes divine and always satisfies my craving
Elizabeth H.
Springfield , KY
A great low calorie ice cream. I can eat this without feeling as guilty as I would when I eat regular ice cream. It's great.
Hannah D.
Bixby, OK
I love his so much! It's awesome because I can eat the whole pint in one sitting and not feel like total poo bc it's low cal!
Annelise W.
Nashville, TN
Delicious!  Protein rich healthy ice cream?! Yes please. First time customer and will be buying this again. Yummy.
Jada Y.
De Pere, WI
Halo Top is so amazing! I love indulging in some ice cream and not feeling bad about it. All of the flavors are so delicious!
Maddy C.
Suffolk, VA
Love love love! Now that I’m watching my weight, I get this because it’s fewer calories. Same great taste and better for me!
Nicole C.
Spring Lake, MI
It's good if you're dieting but does leave a slight chemical aftertaste. I buy them when I need a treat... on rare occasions.
Katie F.
Johnstown, PA
I love Halo ice creams! Birthday cake is so sweet and such a good choice. It always hits the spot without the calorie guilt.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.