BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
Katelyn B.
Allendale, MI
Unreal taste. Not a huge fan of how icy they get but you really can't complain with how few calories that are in each pint. Definitely will continue to purchase
Rachel T.
MCDONOUGH, GA
BEST ICE CREAM EVER!!!! This is perfect if you are on the Keto diet and just need a sweet treat. It's great to have, and hard to put down. Love this ice cream!
Erica P.
Bought a bulk at bjs and its DELICIOUS!!! as non dairy it is so tasty and the most like real ice cream. Ive heard bad reviews but you have to find your flavor
amanda a.
Port. St Lucie
I would recommend to anyone on a diet or not. Hits the spot for a sweet tooth & is low in calories so you don’t feel bad after eat it. HALO TOP IS A GO TO :))
Katherine F.
Universal Cty, TX
1st time user and I fell in love. Taste is rich and texture is creamy. I'd suggest leaving it out a few minutes before digging in. Great low carb alternative!
Rachael A.
Allendale, MI
LOVE this flavor along with the Red Velvet kind. These ice creams are pretty expensive for their size (I think I paid $6 just for one) but they are delicious.
𝒮𝒶𝓂𝒾 𝒜.
Cedar Rapids
Hello gorgeous! Nothing says self care like a little ice cream indulgence that you don’t have to sacrifice your diet for! Excellent flavor and great packaging!
Liz J.
Barboursville, WV
Halo top is seriously the best ice cream! And it being lower calorie is just a plus! You wouldn't know it was low-cal looking at it or tasting It! So so good!
Kaylynn C.
Lindenhurst, NY
This flavor was kind of gross, tasted like alcohol, I tried this brand because it was on sale but I prefer enlighten, half the calories and tasted much better
Aubrey Y.
This ice cream packs a great taste, especially for how little calories come along with it. I try to always keep some in my freezer for when a sweet tooth hits!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?