BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Alexa M.
Columbus, OH
This alongside the mint chocolate chip flavors are my absolute favorite! They are delicious but keep me feeling light, perfect for cheat meal day (everyday)!
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Halo Top is my ALL TIME FAVORITE!!! Birthday Cake tastes JUST LIKE most other unhealthy alternatives. I can snack on this stuff guilt free! Highly recommend.
Maggie C.
Birmingham , AL
I always have halo top in my freezer! It is an easy way to treat myself without feeling bad for the calories!! Best product around for low calorie ice cream.
Kimberly P.
Spartanburg, SC
Everyday is my birthday when I’m eating HaloTop’s Birthday cake!! Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream is the best and healthier option for ice cream!
Alexis E.
Pottsville, AR
MY FAVORITE! I would buy this for the rest of my life! 10/10 recommend. Great value and cheap for the quality you are receiving!!! SO delicious and tasty!!!
Kristin K.
Toledo, OH
Finally! An ice cream I don’t feel bad about eating! The birthday cake flavor is SO good! I was nervous it wasn’t going to be creamy enough but it was great!
Jenn M.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE Halo Top ice creams. This birthday cake one literally tastes like birthday cake. All the flavors are great without the guilt of traditional ice cream.
Stephanie M.
Marina, CA
I absolutely love halo top Ice cream!
It doesn’t taste anything like any “non fat food”
There hasn’t been a single flavor that I have tried and didn’t like!
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Omg !I can now satisfy my sweet tooth and eat pints of Ice cream EVERYNIGHT! This stuff just upped the Game! Delicious, sweet and NUTRITIOUS!!??WOW! YUMM!!!!
Sara S.
Los Altos, CA
Is definitely one of the best protein ice creams but i would make it mor creamy, i like creamy ice cream better but the strawberry is definitely my favorite!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?