BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Mellissa C.
I love Halo top ice cream. It's great it has a low amount of calories for the entire pint. It has great flavor and texture.
Eric S.
Milton, FL
For the calories that is in this container I could eat two of these in one sitting and not feel guilty! And it's yummy too!
Laura W.
Charleston, SC
I love ice cream and birthday cake. This brand is the perfect healthier option without losing the taste. Highly recommend!
Mingo C.
Las Vegas, NV
Yum yum yum! I love that This ice cream is full of protein. It has a low calorie coins which is great for a sinful dessert.
Jillian M.
Bensalem, PA
This is my all time favorite ice cream. The best part is you don’t have to feel guilty about eating it all in one sitting!
Samantha J.
I could eat this until I'm passed out from over eating. This is great "Diet" friendly sweet food to help keep you on track.
Nyssa E.
Plainfield, IL
It’s nice it’s so low cal, but the texture is gritty and taste freezer burn. I’d prefer a small portion with better flavor.
Kerrie P.
Like this for a lower calorie ice cream treat. You don't have to stop at a half cup you can indulge in the whole container
Andrea N.
Although pricy, this icecream is great! It's crazy how an amazing tasting icecream can be so low calorie. I love this stuff
mandy K.
Clemson, SC
I really enjoy this flavor of HaloTop I just wish it had more "chunks" in it. I like ice cream that has different textures.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.