BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Natasha G.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It was really very good but I honestly can't justify spending over $5 on a pint of ice cream. Very tasty but very pricey.
Kayla H.
At first I was unsure about this ice cream but if you follow the instructions and leave it out a few minutes it is great!
Julia W.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this ice cream and love that it's only 280 calories!!! My guilty pleasure that I don't even have to feel bad about!
Savannah K.
Mc Calla, AL
Love Halo Top Ice Cream!! With so few calories you wouldn’t know because of the taste! I sweet treat that’s not too bad!
Kayte L.
I love all the halo top ice cream flavors but birthday cake is my favorite I love that there's protein in it taste great
Shayla L.
Bangor
Wasn’t as impressed, but overall the idea of low calorie ice cream is incredible! Great when you need a little sweetness.
chambree T.
Tumwater, WA
This was a great treat low calories and it taste just like birthday cake. I have had 4 flavors ans they are all amazing.
Rylie R.
I love how I can eat a whole pint and not feel bad. It's so good for an ice cream that's "healthy " I will eat it forever
Tiffani W.
Culloden, WV
The best healthy ice cream that tastes exactly like Birthday cake. I always eat the entire container every time I open it
Jess G.
It's okay, definitely great to have a carrageenan-free ice cream! The flavor is just okay though. The packaging is cute.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.