BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Riley B.
Eagle Point
This is pretty good, I've tried another one from this brand, and I didn't like that. I enjoyed this for a not so guilty treat.
Britt Y.
Spokane, WA
Haven’t found a Halo flavor I like so far. The texture is a little odd. But still trying different flavors to find a good one!
Marissa S.
Oxnard, CA
Just tried this today and omg its like im eating frozen icing. Im in love. And I dont have to feel bad about the calorie count!
Mrs. Sonjia W.
Centralia, WA
This flavor is just ok. I love their strawberry ice cream mixed with fresh berries. The best combo is raspberries & blueberries
Kirsten R.
I didn’t think it was possible to get a low calorie ice cream that tastes like the real deal! Love the added sprinkles as well!
Sierra B.
Manlius , NY
Finally! An ice cream I can eat the whole tub of without batting an eye! This stuff is so fricken good, and so not bad for you!
maria n.
Greenville, NC
I got a coupon at food lion not to long ago for a free pint of halo top ice cream amd i chose thos flavor. It was really good.
Courtney M.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
This is my favorite ice cream. I am on a keto diet and I can have a couple spoonfuls of this and that helps fix my sweet tooth!
Ashley T.
Love the taste, and love the ingredients. This product is by far the healthiest ice cream option in our frozen section locally.
Liz M.
This ice cream may have changed my life :) it tastes great and not “dietey” at all. I snag a container every week at the store.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.