BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Courtney C.
Lawrence, KS
This has become my go to ice cream! So good, doesn’t taste like a “diet” ice cream at all. I love that I can enjoy guilt free!
Britt Y.
Spokane, WA
Haven’t found a Halo flavor I like so far. The texture is a little odd. But still trying different flavors to find a good one!
Alisha W.
The best flavor by far. Can't stop thinking about how good it is!!! It's a little expensive but it's so worth the price you pay
Lindsay B.
Beaverton, OR
I'm on a lchf diet and this stuff is A LIFE SAVER. It's so so so good and has a great texture; can't wait to see more flavors!
Kirsten R.
I didn’t think it was possible to get a low calorie ice cream that tastes like the real deal! Love the added sprinkles as well!
Kasey J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite. I tried a couple other flavors and they taste funny. This one has consistently won in my opinion. So good
Ashley R.
Greensboro, GA
The stuff was weird. Would not recommend. It has a funk and I didn't like it. All you can taste is the "protein" flavor. Yuck.
Amy H.
Willow Spgs, MO
This wasn't my favorite flavor, but that is probably just taste preference. The ice cream tastes great for the lower calories.
Liz M.
This ice cream may have changed my life :) it tastes great and not “dietey” at all. I snag a container every week at the store.
maria n.
Greenville, NC
I got a coupon at food lion not to long ago for a free pint of halo top ice cream amd i chose thos flavor. It was really good.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.