BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Stephanie M.
Marina, CA
I absolutely love halo top Ice cream!
It doesn’t taste anything like any “non fat food”
There hasn’t been a single flavor that I have tried and didn’t like!
Sara S.
Los Altos, CA
Is definitely one of the best protein ice creams but i would make it mor creamy, i like creamy ice cream better but the strawberry is definitely my favorite!
Jessica R.
Sullivan, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For being healthy, or healthier than normal ice cream, I guess it was ok. However, for the price and taste combination, I'd pass if I got a second chance lol
Holly Y.
Wilmington
I’ve recently had this because I am on the Keto diet. These are very delicious considering. They’re a bit on the expensive side, but the taste is worth it.
Kaitlyn M.
Peabody, MA
I love Halo Top Ice Cream! It tastes amazing and although it’s a bit pricy compared to alternatives, I feel that you are definitely getting a better taste.
Shannon T.
My favorite halo top flavor. So good and guilt free! Priced well and Costco sells packs of this flavor that make it super affordable! Definitely recommend
ashley s.
spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This stuff is evil lol just kidding it's so freaking amazing. Tastes like cake frosting, and I don't have to feel bad about eating it because of calories.
laura b.
This birthday cake flavor is my favorite flavor of any diet ice cream ever. I'm serious. It is relatable to cold stone if you are familiar with that store.
Ashley W.
Layton , UT
Halo Top is my favorite! I love the flavors and the taste! So delicious. I used to get an upset stomach when I would eat ice cream until I found Halo Top!
Jasmine C.
Valencia, CA
Tastes amazing and has a lot of protein? Sign me up! These are totally worth the price to me. Low calories and a lot of protein. I usually buy at Ralph’s.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?