BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Harli K.
Algona, IA
I love halo top! Make sure you let it sit out for about 10 minutes before eating it, but it sure is delicious after you do that. Cookie dough is my favorite!
Maggie C.
Birmingham, AL
I always have halo top in my freezer! It is an easy way to treat myself without feeling bad for the calories!! Best product around for low calorie ice cream.
Jenn M.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE Halo Top ice creams. This birthday cake one literally tastes like birthday cake. All the flavors are great without the guilt of traditional ice cream.
Rosemary N.
Oak Lawn
Had a chalky taste, and not much actual flavor. I also tried the mint chip with the same result.  I would not be inclined to try this product again
Cassandra W.
Columbus, OH
It's not what I'd expected, but still good. Probably will not purchase again, mostly because it's price is quite steep and I can find similar items for less.
Caitlin I.
San Antonio, TX
This is basically guilt free ice cream! It is delicious, full of protein, and you can eat an entire container without feeling like you need to go for a run!
Alexa M.
Columbus, OH
This alongside the mint chocolate chip flavors are my absolute favorite! They are delicious but keep me feeling light, perfect for cheat meal day (everyday)!
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Omg !I can now satisfy my sweet tooth and eat pints of Ice cream EVERYNIGHT! This stuff just upped the Game! Delicious, sweet and NUTRITIOUS!!??WOW! YUMM!!!!
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Halo Top is my ALL TIME FAVORITE!!! Birthday Cake tastes JUST LIKE most other unhealthy alternatives. I can snack on this stuff guilt free! Highly recommend.
Alexis E.
Pottsville, AR
MY FAVORITE! I would buy this for the rest of my life! 10/10 recommend. Great value and cheap for the quality you are receiving!!! SO delicious and tasty!!!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?