BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Clara L.
Evansville, IN
This is a great product. I love the flavor of this ice cream and I love that the calorie level is low. The value is great.
Ashley P.
Greenville, NC
This ice cream is actually so light. You barely feel like you’re eating something. It’s less calories too!!! Cost a little.
Shawna S.
Slippery Rock, PA
I have a new found love for this ice cream and it's amazing. The fact that the whole pint has 280 calories is just amazing
Carly S.
I know everyone is obsessed with halo top, but i did not like it. I'd rather eat nothing than halo top it is just not tasty
Madison W.
Best. Ice cream. Ever! I love the taste of this and the fact that it's not too bad for you! Easily going to purchase again.
Tayler M.
Crestline
I'm obsessed with this low calorie, high protein ice cream. I could finish the whole thing in a day. Great flavor variety.
Heather S.
Georgetown, KY
So good and I love that I can eat the whole pint and not feel guilty about it. Crazy how good it is for the lower calories
Eric S.
Milton, FL
For the calories that is in this container I could eat two of these in one sitting and not feel guilty! And it's yummy too!
Cae D.
Harker Hts, TX
The consistency of this flavor is not very good. It's very chalky. The flavor is okay but the texture really turns me off.
mandy K.
Clemson, SC
I really enjoy this flavor of HaloTop I just wish it had more "chunks" in it. I like ice cream that has different textures.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.