BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Cassie D.
Plainfield, IL
Birthday cake is hands down the best flavor offered! Great texture and consistency while capturing the true birthday cake flavor!
Hailey P.
Hutto, TX
Birthday cake ice cream from Halo top is one of my favorites it tastes like birthday cake without all the calories it is so good
Alex M.
PHOENIX, AZ
The best healthy ice cream on the planet. So creamy and delicious. It's sweet and creamy as well. The only downside is the price!
Kristin S.
Jacksonville, NC
Not the best protein ice cream I’ve ever tried it seems like they tried to make it too seeet for the kind of ice cream it had 😬
Lindsay B.
Beaverton, OR
I'm on a lchf diet and this stuff is A LIFE SAVER. It's so so so good and has a great texture; can't wait to see more flavors!
Liz M.
This ice cream may have changed my life :) it tastes great and not “dietey” at all. I snag a container every week at the store.
Ashley R.
Greensboro, GA
The stuff was weird. Would not recommend. It has a funk and I didn't like it. All you can taste is the "protein" flavor. Yuck.
Amy H.
Willow Spgs, MO
This wasn't my favorite flavor, but that is probably just taste preference. The ice cream tastes great for the lower calories.
Courtney M.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
This is my favorite ice cream. I am on a keto diet and I can have a couple spoonfuls of this and that helps fix my sweet tooth!
Hilda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This ice cream with low calories is dangerously good. I had a whole tub of this to myself the other day and didn't even notice
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.