BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Megan D.
Ewing, NJ
I was so glad I was able to find a box of this at Costco. I had avoided it because it seemed a little expensive, but it was worth trying. I still prefer normal ice cream, but this is a wonderful substitution!
Gregoria R.
Elmhurst , NY
This is a great icecream for a great price A great treat for all to enjoy, I like to add a scoop to a slice of cake it makes it extra delicious. Everyone likes to enjoy it this way.
Maria♡ M.
Phoenixville
I don't like this stuff at all. It just doesn't taste good to me. I guess if you're really into eating healthy you can deal with it but as a healthier option it's not worth it, especially for the price it is.
Brittany B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love that Costco now carries this and runs sales on an already great deal! I have found that Kroger runs great specials on this brand as well. My favorite low calorie ice cream!
Annie R.
Clayton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was not impressed with this ice cream. It had a salty flavor at the end and was not very tasteful. The good thing about it is the low calorie count but for more flavor I would go with more calories.
Elyse K.
Scottsdale, AZ
Maybe my favorite halo top flavor! I've always been a lover of birthday cake ice cream and this kkne did not disappoint ESSPECIATIALLY since I can eat the whole thing guilt free
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
The perfect ice cream for those post workout cheat days or any day if you're willing enough. Amazing flavors, rich and creamy blend. And a low amount of calories what's not to love???!!!
Megan M.
Duluth, MN
Halo top is a life saver. I am a huge ice cream fanatic and really can't live without it. I've recently changed my diet to low cal and healthier, and halo top is just that. Honestly, I can eat a whole pint and not feel too guilty about it!
Reilly Z.
Bensalem , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Halo top is my favorite ice cream. Super low calories for a really good taste. 20g protein too! Can't beat that. I've tried other low calorie protein ice cream and it tastes awful but halo top has never failed me yet! My favorite flavor so far is the birthday cake one :) it's sooooo good!
Krista C.
Chester, NY
Very good considering the low calories. I love that I can eat the whole thing and not feel so bad about it or without bfeeling extremely full, compared to eating a whole pint of another brand. I love it
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?