BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Monti W.
Mount Vernon
The birthday cake halo ice cream is my fave! It’s light and creamy and the best part is that it doesn’t have that much calories!
Sara U.
N Tonawanda, NY
This is a fantastic low calorie high protein ice cream! I feel guilt free indulging into this whole pint! The taste is great too!
Racquel J.
I just love Halo ice cream, the Birthday cake one is one of my fav. It doesn't taste low fat. Just prefect. It's a little pricey.
Hailey P.
Hutto, TX
Birthday cake ice cream from Halo top is one of my favorites it tastes like birthday cake without all the calories it is so good
Jessica Z.
Valencia, CA
My fav! I'm actually not an ice cream person, but I love halo tops! I've tried nearly all their flavors, but this is my favorite!
Ashley A.
Raytown
I'm obsessed with Halo Top. I've tried them all, and Birthday Cake is by far the best. Low calories, high protein, GREAT flavor!!
Caroline S.
Calhoun, GA
Love the texture and flavor. The sprinkles are a delicious addition. The nutrition facts are great and it's guilt free ice cream!
Brittany F.
Demopolis, AL
Best ice cream ever!! It is so good! And good for you! It's packed with protein and it's all natural. The flavors are phenomenal!
Breianna W.
Milwaukee, WI
The smoothest brand of ice cream without being a gelato. Their flavors are exactly what you crave but won't find in other brands
Cassie D.
Plainfield, IL
Birthday cake is hands down the best flavor offered! Great texture and consistency while capturing the true birthday cake flavor!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.