BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Jenna C.
This is so delicious without the guilt! I even feel good about letting my toddler have a few bites because it's free of junk, low in sugar and high in protein! Win win win!
Ashley W.
I can't rave enough about this ice cream.. the price is way too high but I always love when it's on sale or I can find a coupon. I love that even on healthy eating habits I can splurge without ruining everything I've worked for
Emily L.
Centerville, MA
This ice cream is a little pricey but it's worth it if you're like me and can't put down the pint. This flavor is great but some of the others weren't that flavorful
rabecca r.
Pico Rivera, CA
Holy moly! I LOVE this ice cream. I was on a diet and needed my ice cream fix, this fell into all the numbers I was counting and tasted better than regular ice cream
Maria W.
Homestead, PA
LOVE this ice cream! It's seriously hard to believe that it's actually good for you! The birthday cake flavor is always hard to find but so worth it when I do! Tastes just as good as regular ice cream, maybe even better!
Renee B.
Columbus, OH
This ice cream is PACKED with flavor but so refreshing and not too rich! Satisfies your sweet tooth to the point where you actually don't need to eat the whole pint!
Allie G.
I don't get what all of the hype is about. Yes I get that it is only 300 calories and healthy but it tastes like crap. Also I randomly get sick from it every now and then. Maybe I haven't tried the right flavor?
Laurel H.
My favorite "healthy" ice cream ever. It is delicious and I don't feel guilty eating half of the pint, because it's low calorie and packed with protein. It is however hard to find at many common grocery stores.
Kirsten M.
Springfield, GA
I love this ice cream. It doesn't make me feel guilty for eating it. It is a little pricey though. My grocery store has it for 5.99 so I don't buy it very often.
Molly H.
A decent alternative to more sugar-laden options. Not Ben & Jerry's. But a decent alternative. I'd buy this again, and would like to try other flavors, but options are limited in local stores.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?