BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Jillian H.
Adel
healthy ice cream? are you joking!! best invention ever!!! a little bit pricey, but soooo worth the splurge for some deliciousness!
Portia H.
Hands down my favorite brand and flavor ice cream. I feel like I’m making a responsible and healthy choice each time I take a bite!
Adrianna H.
Beaverton, OR
I love this ice cream I am a huge birthday cake fan and I can never get enough of this ice cream and it's only 280 calories !!!!!!
Gina i.
Miami
I like it because it’s healthy ice cream! Great taste and sweet without calories! Im buy it in my Publix store or Whole Foods store
N C.
Really good. Less creamy than normal birthday cake ice cream still a good flavor. Really light though Id suggest eating with a cone
Breanna C.
Cana, VA
We just bought these! Birthday cake & red velvet! These are amazing! Great flavor, great quality! A little expensive, but worth it!
courtney a.
Wowww is this not the best kind of ice cream with really macros and doesn't even taste like it has protien in it my favorite flavor
Ashley A.
Raytown
I'm obsessed with Halo Top. I've tried them all, and Birthday Cake is by far the best. Low calories, high protein, GREAT flavor!!
Monti W.
Mount Vernon
The birthday cake halo ice cream is my fave! It’s light and creamy and the best part is that it doesn’t have that much calories!
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yum anything from halo top is amazing I really want to try the gingerbread one !my kids like halo top as well they get into mine!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.