BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Alisha S.
Bellingham
Halo top is a fitness junkies dream. I really loved the Birthday Cake flavor. My main gripe w/ Halo Top is how frequently my pint was under filled. Sometimes the bottom 1/4 or so of the pint is COMPLETELY empty. It’s a little ridiculous.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
Mmmm the best flavor! It satisfies your sweet tooth craving without making you feel bloated when you over do your portion. It feels airy and light but doesn’t lose the texture of regular ice cream. 4/5 because sometimes you just can’t compare to the creaminess and density of real ice cream!
Ally K.
Delicious low sugar ice cream, but full of flavor. These are super affordable compared to other pint sized options. All major groceries carry this brand but the flavors available per store are limited.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
My first favorite of the Halo Top ice creams. It really tastes like birthday cake. It's amazing. You COULD eat the entire pint and it would only be 280 calories. That is seriously amazing. Can it get any better? Yes, yes, it can. If you are the entire pint, you'd also get 20g of protein 😮 It's just amazing. Period.
Tiffany B.
Mesa, AZ
This is a very good ice cream substitute. It did have a slight diet taste, but nothing overbearing. I really liked this flavor. It does taste like the birthday cake flavored ice cream I've had before. The only thing that I don't care for is the price. These are quite pricey for the size of the container. I would recommend it. I'll probably get more when they are on sale. Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream
Erin P.
Ithaca, NY
I try not to eat ice cream for health reasons. When I want a treat I usually will get some type of halo top. You have to let it melt for about half an hour or else it is so hard and mealy it is uneatable.
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
Halo top is pretty good! Out of all the flavors I have tried so far, this one is my favorite. When you let it sit on the counter for a few minutes, the ice cream is nice and smooth. Don’t try to eat it right out the freezer, it’s hard. Definitely let it sit out for a few minutes.

The only negative thing I have to say is that it might be a little too sweet, but overall.. good ice cream 🍨
Edina A.
Sterling Hts, MI
I really enjoy this ice cream. It tastes just like birthday cake to me and I don't feel guilty if I eat it. The only thing I do have to say is that it is really really sweet. I can only eat a little bit of it
Melissa E.
Belleville, IL
I really enjoy Halo Top ice cream when I am in the mood for something sweet. My favorite flavor is birthday cake. I can not eat it too often because it gets a little tiring. I do like that it’s a bit healthier than the competitors.
Lindsey G.
Not my favorite Halo. This is incredibly sweet, almost to the point of sicky sweet. A little too much for me. I also feel like they could lower the price a little, almost 5$ for this is ridiculous.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?