BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Savannah B.
I wouldn't consider myself someone who loooooves regular ice cream but my freezer is stocked with this stuff. Birthday cake is for sure my favorite flavor. So delish! Make sure you let it sit out for a few minutes before you dig in, though. No artificial softeners means it gets pretty hard in the freezer. It's less creamy than regular ice cream but I actually prefer that.
Kerryn D.
Bedford, NH
Not great. It didn't have the texture of real ice cream and didn't really taste like birthday cake. I get that it's healthier than normal ice cream, but if I'm wanting ice cream, I will just buy the less healthy version to satisfy my craving. Plus, it's expensive for what you're getting. I'm willing to try another flavor, but I won't buy this one again.
Marjo P.
Halo top is delicious. You will forget that you are eating a low calorie ice cream. It's creamy and they have a wide variety of flavors to choose from. The only downside is that it's kind of pricey.
Stephi G.
Saint Marys, GA
My go to ice cream when I’m on a diet. It is amazing and I can eat a whole pint in one setting because it’s not good and I don’t have to feel guilty for the calories because I’m on a diet overall completely satisfied
Taylor l.
Halo Top is my go-to diet ice cream! Healthy without the compromise of taste! My favorite flavor is their waffle ice cream but I do love the Birthday cake. It is a little pricey though.
LAUREN C.
This is my favorite flavor of Halo Top! Being someone who is into fitness, I always look for a way to add fun foods into my lifestyle. HT is my way of getting a healthy “ice cream” fix!
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
For a low carb ice cream this is a must! It’s so good and packed with tons of protein it is my guilty pleasure after a long week at the gym! Tastes even better than regular ice cream 🍦
Carly E.
Greenfield, IN
A big fan of the halo top ice cream line especially this flavor.  It is very delicious and full of birthday cake flavor.   it is a healthier option than regular ice cream but as always, everything in moderation.  I would say that waiting on it to thaw out is the only disappointing aspect of this ice cream! Kinda pricey, but worth it!
Valerie C.
New York
Halo tops are amazing. Not too bad for you so I love because I don’t feel guilty about it! I love the birthday cake flavor, so delicious. Doesn’t taste like “healthy” ice cream even though it is.
Tamara H.
Mansfield, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Out of all the flavors of Halo Top the birthday cake is my favorite. Regular ice cream makes my stomach hurt, but not this kind. It is not as soft as regular ice cream and has more of a sherbet texture. All the flavors I've tried are good, I haven't had a bad one yet. It is a little pricier than regular ice cream, but well worth it in my opinion.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.