BY HALO TOP

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Kerri S.
I know that everyone raves about this ice cream and while I do concur that it is a very delicious ice cream, I find it hard to spend almost 6 dollars on just a pint. I do not buy this ice cream and less it is on sale but I do enjoy it.
Allison C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the first Halo Top ice cream I tried and oh my. The texture is different than any ice cream I've had previously, but definitely a welcome change. I was able to eat the whole carton in one sitting!
Katie S.
Tulsa, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love that Halo top is so much "healthier" for you. This is a great flavor and is one of the best (sea salt caramel and cookie dough are my personal favorites). I've noticed some have a different texture and this one definitely doesn't.
Melissa B.
Best ice cream ever I love this so much it is way hostlier than Ben and Jerry’s it is shock that is is so healthy and has a lot of protein it is sooo delicious I would recommend to others they would like
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
Has a really great flavor and isn't super obvious that it's not horrible for you. You feel good about eating it since the whole container is only 280 cal. Would definitely buy again. A lot of the flavors are really great.
Gabrielle B.
WOW!! How do they make this ice cream sooo creamy and delicious? I’ll never understand the science. The defrosting process is pretty tedious, and has actually stopped me from eating it in the past, but overall this is a fabulous invention.
eirini t.
This ice cream is sooooo delicious. You'd never know it was lower calorie.. I'm obsessed with ice cream. This one especially for light is absolutely delicious. I highly recommend trying it if you haven't '
Cynthia D.
Hillside, NJ
So light and fluffy that you won’t notice you ate the whole entire thing until you try to take another scoop and there’s nothing left. Saddest moment ever. Lol. Love that it low in calaríeis but still has an amazing favor.
Sarah C.
I was so excited about this flavor, I searched long and hard and I was soooo disappointed when I actually tried it, it's good, but it's not great. I love the little sprinkles, but bleh- tasted like chemicals
Crystal C.
Ahoskie
This product is simply amazing! I ate this low-calorie ice cream throughout my prep for a fitness competition and it kept me from indulging in more fattening options. You can eat this and not feel guilty.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?