BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Jessica V.
Fort Kent, ME
Not do guilty pleasure. I can feel good about this ice cream! The flavor is perfect! The ice cream is creamy and has a great texture.
Kayla K.
Texas City, TX
I love Halo top and haven't tried a flavor that I don't like. It is a great "healthy" ice cream choice. Birthday cake never gets old
Allie R.
Ferndale
Super delicious and you cannot best the amount of calories! Totally worth it to skip the normal ice cream and purchase this instead!
Bisma Z.
Germantown , MD
This has to be the most guilt free ice cream ever invented. Naturally it's not as creamy and indulgent as regular hence the 4 stars.
Kayleigh C.
Chestnut Hill, MA
favorite flavor!!! i love halo top because it is low calorie and still so yummy! less creamy than regular ice cream but just as good
Christian R.
I still don't believe these only have 280 calories, they're delicious. The only conclusion for how good they are is they have crack.
Debra U.
This is very yummy and of course the kids love it but so does my husband because he's a big kid. Flavorful and very very delicious.
Sydney D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Halo top, you are heaven sent. Thank you for having an indulgent treat that is guilt free. Love this flavor, and the calories too!
Sierra B.
Rushmore, MN
I’m in love with all of the halo top ice creams! They are all so good and the taste doesn’t suffer at all from it being healthier!
Haley E.
Halo top is my favorite high protein/low calorie ice cream! The birthday cake flavor is good! Not my favorite one, but still good!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.