BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Krista C.
Shirley, NY
Very good considering the low calories. I love that I can eat the whole thing and not feel so bad about it or without bfeeling extremely full, compared to eating a whole pint of another brand. I love it
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
The perfect ice cream for those post workout cheat days or any day if you're willing enough. Amazing flavors, rich and creamy blend. And a low amount of calories what's not to love???!!!
Carrie Z.
Pittsburgh , PA
Trying this ice cream for the first time was life-changing. Especially as someone who is trying to watch my calorie intake. The birthday cake flavor is my absolute favorite!
Megan C.
Dover, NH
Halo top is a gift! The flavor is incredible and to think I can have a whole pint and not ruin my diet? Amazing! I wish I could find it in more stores. When I can find it on sale, it is a good value.
Amanda C.
Savannah, GA
So good!! It blew my expectations out of the water! Creamy and so yummy! Tastes just like Birthday cake. Best part is you don't feel guilty if you eat it all :-)
So much better than the competition
Gina M.
Manassas, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Perfect sweet treat for you ! I'm on WW and I love how low in points this is per serving . Can be a little pricey , but well worth the cost !! Much better than Artic Zero !!
Tiffany W.
Spokane, WA
My favorite flavor of halo too by far! It's sweet but has a mild taste. I love that it's healthy and lower in carbs than some of the other healthier versions of ice cream.
Elizabeth C.
A little too sweet, and I don't know if it's meant to be icy , like have mini ice chips in it but it reminds me of melted ice cream being refrozen, is that weird? Maybe.
Danielle D.
nutley, NJ
This is my absolute FAVORITE ice cream. I am obsessed with cake batter anything so this is perfection and I don't have to feel guilt knowing how little calories it is!
Alyssa K.
Jasper, AL
I LOVE this brand. It has some kind of magicalness that allows it to taste like ice cream while still being healthy. This flavor was sweet but less so than the vanilla.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?