BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Rachael L.
I loved this ice cream! It's perfect for a diet to knock the edge off of your sweet tooth. It's the perfect size to last awhile too.
Kayla K.
Texas City, TX
I love Halo top and haven't tried a flavor that I don't like. It is a great "healthy" ice cream choice. Birthday cake never gets old
Bisma Z.
Germantown , MD
This has to be the most guilt free ice cream ever invented. Naturally it's not as creamy and indulgent as regular hence the 4 stars.
Shelby H.
Arlington
THIS IS THE BEST ICECREAM!!!!! If you are in need of a sweet treat while trying to lose weight. It actually tastes like ice cream too
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
The deliciousness of full fat ice cream with no guilt! Tastes exactly like the real thing and has the same texture. Highly recommend!
Fabiola T.
Perryton, TX
Doesn't even taste like a "healthier" ice cream! It tastes just like if I was eating cake! I will purchase this again and new flavors
Samantha C.
Clearwater, FL
Was not the flavor I expected. I've had multiple Halo Top flavors before but this one tastes kind of watered down. Not sweet enough.
Jillian M.
Pretty good. Honestly, average at best. I have tried a ton of halo tops and this one is probably the best, but it's still not amazing
Marisa M.
Lino Lakes, MN
Delicious! Especially when you are watching how many calories you consume. Can’t beat 300ish calories for a whole pint of ice cream!
Jessica V.
Fort Kent, ME
Not do guilty pleasure. I can feel good about this ice cream! The flavor is perfect! The ice cream is creamy and has a great texture.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.