BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Ina V.
The flavor is good and I love that is Keto complaint but the texture is way off. It was very chalky (it honestly tasted a little old)
Nicole S.
Great Falls, MT
I didn't know what I expected when I chose this flavor. It was very cake batter-ish which j guess is what its supposed to taste like.
Jillian M.
Pretty good. Honestly, average at best. I have tried a ton of halo tops and this one is probably the best, but it's still not amazing
Marisa M.
Lino Lakes, MN
Delicious! Especially when you are watching how many calories you consume. Can’t beat 300ish calories for a whole pint of ice cream!
Shelby H.
Arlington
THIS IS THE BEST ICECREAM!!!!! If you are in need of a sweet treat while trying to lose weight. It actually tastes like ice cream too
Bisma Z.
Germantown , MD
This has to be the most guilt free ice cream ever invented. Naturally it's not as creamy and indulgent as regular hence the 4 stars.
Andrea D.
Edgewood , TX
By far the best ice cream for an unguilty pleasure! I have eaten this flavor and the cinnamon roll one and they were both to die for!
Lauren R.
I hate the texture of halo top. It’s weirdly icy and sticky. It tastes like something made in a lab. I completely don’t get the hype.
Allie R.
Ferndale
Super delicious and you cannot best the amount of calories! Totally worth it to skip the normal ice cream and purchase this instead!
Christian R.
I still don't believe these only have 280 calories, they're delicious. The only conclusion for how good they are is they have crack.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.