BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Lexi B.
Hemlock, NY
Very delicious and super healthy. When you're in the mood for icecream this is the one to get! The only con is that you have to let it sit out for a bit to soften. I highly recommend and can't wait to try other flavors.
Kim d.
My favorite of all the flavors I've tried. I even got my picky boyfriend to try it and he asked me to buy it again. If you like birthday cake ice cream and are looking for something healthier than this flavor is for you
Hallie K.
Saint Louis, MO
This is super rich, but has a really good texture and flavor. Not enough sprinkles, but obviously for being low calorie it makes sense. The simple carton design is also very eye pleasing.
Amanda S.
Lagrange, OH
Favorite flavor. I love everything birthday cake and this lived up to the hype I had for it in my head. Such a healthy alternative to full fat no protein ice cream. I love almost every flavor of this brand they rock!
Angelica B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Definitely lived up to the hype! Tasted like normal ice cream without any guilt. The only downfall is it's pricey for a little container but it's worth it on special occasions.. or not
Tiffany L.
I don't understand why do many people like this "ice cream." I guess I'm just an ice cream snob and know that this isn't real ice cream because all I taste are artificial flavors in Halo Top. Not worth it to me.
Callie B.
Florence, AL
This is the best flavor of the halo top brand! It doesn't taste like it is "healthy" ice cream! The texture of this brand is different but the taste of this one is delicious!! Expensive!
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
This stuff is pure heaven in an icecream. It is much better than any other healthy icecream I've had. You get protein and can eat the whole thing for 280 calories. I wish they could get the price point down a little
Ruby B.
Albany, CA
It's not a flavor issue, it's a texture issue. It tastes like birthday cake but I can't get over the texture. It isn't creamy like ice cream it's powdery and almost crumbly. It just doesn't feel like ice cream.
Christina S.
Little gritty, but tastes great! And for the amount of calories? Count me in!! I love that they keep coming out with new flavors! Go try the s'mores !! You won't want to put it down!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?